ProPoints Tano's back...

Thursday hahaha!!!

You've got ages yet! A full 3 Days of Tracked eating, I'm sure you will be fine Hun. X

Ahhhh I'm not very hopeful Hun hahaha x

You need to think positive, 3 days is nearly half of the whole week! X,

Today

Museli/yog/banana
Milk allowance
6PP

Minestrone soup 3pp
Orange =0

Two salmon fishcakes =14
Rocket an tomatoes =0
Sweet chilli sauce =2

Meringue nest =1

Total =26PP

I've been sooooio bad!!!! I jut can't get back into the tracking :( I must must must refocus!!!
Today:
Museli/yog/banana

Quiche, salad, new pots and coleslaw

Meringue nest
Olives and sundried toms
2 fishcakes n salad

I'm way over!!! I know I won't retrack now till thurs when my week starts again. Just have to be a damage limitation week :(

is ww working hun? or do you just need to re focus. look at the pics if what you looked like and look at what you want to look like. ....might help :0^ xxxxx

Hi babe
Sorry to hear you are struggling, does looking at bigger/smaller pics of yourself help? Try fitting into pants that are too small? Hope you are well otherwise xxx

Stay Strong Sweetie, look at it this way, if you're good for the next full 2 days before WI you will have been good for more than 25% of the whole week! X

Stay Strong Sweetie, look at it this way, if you're good for the next full 2 days before WI you will have been good for more than 25% of the whole week! X

Yay!!!! :) love your positive spin. X

is ww working hun? or do you just need to re focus. look at the pics if what you looked like and look at what you want to look like. ....might help :0^ xxxxx

It's literally been a bad week from the start and I just don't feel like being restricted if that makes sense. I'm busy with work and just feel like I haven't got a spare second to track/weigh like I have been. I'll be ok once I'm weighed and see the damage. It normally takes a gain to refocus me. Plus due on later this week x

Hi babe
Sorry to hear you are struggling, does looking at bigger/smaller pics of yourself help? Try fitting into pants that are too small? Hope you are well otherwise xxx

I'm good. Just so busy!! Haven't got time to do anything!!! Roll in school hols next week :) x

Right!!! I have 5 weeks to get a festival body and I WILL do it!! I'm on lockdown now!!!

Right!!! I have 5 weeks to get a festival body and I WILL do it!! I'm on lockdown now!!!

That's what I like to hear! We are all here for you. X

Tues:

Museli/yog/banana =5

Wholemeal roll, deli filler and rocket =7
Olives =1
2 oranges =0

Apple=0
Milk allowance =1

Prawn stir fry = 12

Total =26PP

that's the spirit you can do this xxx

Morning

Had breakfast as planned and lunch made as planned :)

Oh and weighed myself, said 10st 3 :(

Morning

Had breakfast as planned and lunch made as planned :)

Oh and weighed myself, said 10st 3 :(

Is 10 3 not a 2lb loss? X

Back