ProPoints Tano's back...

I'm 10st 10 so 10lb is my aim!!! I'd like to be 10st by Xmas! X

Felix said:
Not much to lose at all then! You have done so well to maintain a lower weight after originally starting cd :)

I've noticed the gain since I've been exercising really but to be fair, I could have eaten much better haha! X

Tano love!
Just been lurking on here and found you, welcome back then! I'm in between diets at the mo, gained back a bunch after cd last autumn and have now lost it all and am looking to lose about 30 more lbs. Grrrr, why couldn't I have been born with a thin gene?? :) Hope you get on ok, you've not much to lose so should be a cake walk :)

CheeseGirl said:
Tano love!
Just been lurking on here and found you, welcome back then! I'm in between diets at the mo, gained back a bunch after cd last autumn and have now lost it all and am looking to lose about 30 more lbs. Grrrr, why couldn't I have been born with a thin gene?? :) Hope you get on ok, you've not much to lose so should be a cake walk :)

CG my lovely, so glad to see you're doing great!!! U still on cd then? Xxx

Hi all, today has been a strange food day as I worked late so ate at school. I then did a 90 minute gym session with cardio and weights. Food was picky bits (buffet style) then when I got in from gym I had a salad with a roll n butter, 2 new nutrigrain breakfast biscuits and some prunes. My tracking has gone wild this week. I've tried to make relatively good choices but I know I've eaten over. Back to normal tomorrow, about to plan food now! Lol x

2 crumpets n spread = 7
Tea/milk = 1

Going boxing tonight, have a ham n rocket roll 4 lunch with grapes n banana and then tomato n mozzarella salad with flatbread later

Lunch = 6

Dinner = 10

Total = 24
AP = 10

2 crumpets n spread = 7
Tea/milk = 1

Going boxing tonight, have a ham n rocket roll 4 lunch with grapes n banana and then tomato n mozzarella salad with flatbread later

Lunch = 6

Dinner = 10

Total = 24
AP = 10
Ooh good luck! That's a tough, but great, workout :)

Today's food:
Nutri grain biscuits =5
Activia yogurt = 3

Ham roll =6
Grapes =0
Banana =0

Hoisin beef stir fry =14
Total 29PP

I put on half :( oh well, I was naughty on Sunday with the hangover x

Today I'm back to it!!!

Went gym fri night and sat morning but dent really point, hitch is naughty I know. Have a wedding next week and a dress to get into so now I'm on it!!!
I'll track food later as I'm not sure what I'm having yet! May have some Ryvita for breakfast! X

Breakfast: 3 sesame Ryvita =3
Lurpack lighter =2
Tea/milk =1

Ahhhhhh it's working!!!!!! I've been out of minimins action since my iPhone update, had to re-install it!

Today:
Crumpets and of spread = 6

Granary ham n coleslaw roll = 6
Grapes n banana = 0
Cheesy puffs = 2

Bolegnaise n cheese (no pasta)

Total = 26

I've put on again!!! Spoke to my leader who has suggested using all weeklies as I'm exercising so much. I'm so upset! I'm now 10st 12. Makes me feel like giving up exercising and I don't want to as I feel fitter than ever :,(

Back