ProPoints Tano's back...

Found ya hun! Dont beat yourself up too much, just get back on it when you're feeling better :) and don't be afraid to use your weeklies. U might be one of those lucky people who has to eat them all to lose weight lol x

lauramarlow88 said:
Found ya hun! Dont beat yourself up too much, just get back on it when you're feeling better :) and don't be afraid to use your weeklies. U might be one of those lucky people who has to eat them all to lose weight lol x

Hahaha I hope so!!! X

I can now watch food programmes without feeling sick! Yay!!! Going to try some dry toast later on x

Just had a slice of toast with thin spread of vitalite (dairy free which is good) and another tea

Cup of tea and a slice of toast with vitalite
Still playing it safe and have just taken 2 slices of bread and butter into work. I hve load of soup but the thought of soup is not pleasant, so ill see how I go. I'm hAving a chicken ceaser salad tonight for dinner

Bread=8
Vitalite=2
Milk in tea =1
Chicken=4
Lettuce/toms=0
Ceaser dressing =3
Parmesan=2

Total 20pp

Dubchick81 said:
Hope your tummy gets back to normal today..
Good idea to play it safe.. Don't want to reboot the bug..
Have a good day

Thanks Hun x

Just had a lovely ceaser salad for dinner, was so nice to eat again :D
I'm going to have an options white hot choc drink later too as I have 6PP left. I'm craving sweet things, maybe my body needs a sugar top up x

Tomorrow:

One slice of white toast and low fat spread with tea =5

2 Ryvita, low fat spread and a banana on top = 4

Chicken pesto pasta = 12

Total =21 ill probs have a yogurt/options later on but ill wait to see tomorrow what to use the spares on :)

The pasta has mushrooms and cherry tomatoes in it so I will be getting some veg x

bulldogdaisy said:
Hi Hun,sorry to hear you have been poorly,how are you now?

Feeling much better, was quite weak earlier. Feel much better now I've eaten :) xxx

Weigh in tonight!

Tea and toast breakfast... Delish :)

Back