• image-214276126.jpg
    image-214276126.jpg
    635.2 KB · Views: 32
And here's lunch:

Attachments

• image-256814588.jpg
    image-256814588.jpg
    673.8 KB · Views: 28
Good luck for the start of your new week, you can do it!!

Your breaky looks nice but I think I'd be starving?!? x

hi hun sorry i dint write last night!

sorry to here about the gain but u had a fab birthday and its a new start now and i no ur guna do fab on them scales on thursday!

ur lunch looks lovely i love boiled eggs!

xxx

Only a 2lb gain for your birthday!!!! I think that deserves a massive well done!! I put 10lb on for mine this year!! I was on an all inclusive holiday in Egypt!!! I ate and drunk like it was my last 2 weeks on the planet!! X

I've never tried jam on riveta's might have to try that one x

Hi!!!

Yesterday I had 37PP from the days food and vodkas at night

Today I'm a little rough haha
Gregg's sausage roll
Lucozade sport
Mccoys crisps
2 squares chocolate

3 slices dominoes pizza

Total:38PP x

SammieAnn87 said:
:eek: u dirty lil stop out! lol sounds a fab night/morning then
xxxx

Hahahahaha yeah was a great night! I literally snoozed all day yesterday! My whole body is aching now. Ate pure crap yesterday but I pointed it all so should be ok. The MIL is cooking a lamb roast today :) x

:drool::drool: lamb roast dinner? right ok so where n when shall we meet and what times it ready for? haha!! she sounds like a brill MIL why wont mine cook us one of them today lol! xxxx

Mmm I love lamb! I'm having stew n dumplings x

SammieAnn87 said:
:drool::drool: lamb roast dinner? right ok so where n when shall we meet and what times it ready for? haha!! she sounds like a brill MIL why wont mine cook us one of them today lol! xxxx

Hahaha she does do an amazing roast, I'm soooo excited x

Went out for a Starbucks today and had a skinny lemon n poppy seed muffin and a skinny hot chic that I don't actually think was skinny! I've only got about 6 weeklies left!!!

Back