ProPoints Tano's back...

ah yea it looks good but too confuzzling i just like the varity of ww and dont wanna be stuck with veggies all the time. i sometimes have emergancy meals in. i just dont understand it thats all but will be looking. your good at meals so might be interesting x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins
Thing is you don't have to stick with veg.. You can hav pasta or rice for free as long as its brown.. Potatoes n lean meants are all free too.. So basically, if you're making a meal from fresh.. chances are it'll be free.. unless you add like cheese or butter or cream r things like that..

One thing I will just point out girls... If you're half way thru your dinner n you're already feeling satisfied... Put down the knife n fork n dispose of it.. That's the trick to simply filling/filling & healthy.. You stop eating when you're SATISFIED, not full/empty plate...
And obviusly common sense comes into it too.. Like, if you have 3 plates of chips a day (home made "free" chips, regardless of the fact they're technically free, you're obviously not gona lose anything.. So basically its about healthy eating and being sensible too :)

Dubchick81 said:
Thing is you don't have to stick with veg.. You can hav pasta or rice for free as long as its brown.. Potatoes n lean meants are all free too.. So basically, if you're making a meal from fresh.. chances are it'll be free.. unless you add like cheese or butter or cream r things like that..

One thing I will just point out girls... If you're half way thru your dinner n you're already feeling satisfied... Put down the knife n fork n dispose of it.. That's the trick to simply filling/filling & healthy.. You stop eating when you're SATISFIED, not full/empty plate...
And obviusly common sense comes into it too.. Like, if you have 3 plates of chips a day (home made "free" chips, regardless of the fact they're technically free, you're obviously not gona lose anything.. So basically its about healthy eating and being sensible too :)

That's great advice, thanks Francis x

Just had a Rice Krispie rocky road 4PP

An a milky coffee xxx

Ooooo I've just thought of something that I used to eat on SW that would be free on SF that I did like!

Quiche! It's cottages cheese baked with eggs, bacon, mushroom, onions etc. I can't normally stand cottage cheese but when it's been baked its lovely!

11.30pm and I'm still thinking about food ;-)

BeckyT said:
Ooooo I've just thought of something that I used to eat on SW that would be free on SF that I did like!

Quiche! It's cottages cheese baked with eggs, bacon, mushroom, onions etc. I can't normally stand cottage cheese but when it's been baked its lovely!

11.30pm and I'm still thinking about food ;-)

Oooh recipe needed x

Feeling soo much better today! Glad I've been gym early, now I have the whole day to myself :)

SF day:
Protein shake =2
2 crumpets =FREE
Lurpak lighter =2

Tano said:
Oooh recipe needed x

Everybody seems to do it differently but unusually 'fry' my bacon, mushrooms, and onions and then transfer them to a quiche dish. Mix a tub of cottage cheese with a couple of eggs and mix it it with the bacon etc. I also slice a tomato and out it on top with some cheese and stick it in the oven for about 40-45 mins

I don't like cottage cheese straight out of a tub but I like it once its been cooked

Tano said:
Just had a Rice Krispie rocky road 4PP

An a milky coffee xxx

Mmm these sound nice! X

kezzalicious30 said:
Mmm these sound nice! X

they hit the spot nicely x

All these things on sf sound yummy, I wouldn't mind trying it but I work lates at work 3 days a wk so I'd have to take all my meals in cooked. Also I think I would over -eat. Usually what's on my plate I eat it n if it was free I think I'd end up piling it on my plate x

Dubchick81 said:
U can have a teaspoon of oil for free... Anything more is to be counted. But fry light is free so tux grand :) I use my oil allowance on weekend to have a REAL fried egg... Feels so naughty ha ha
Ooh will be hitting u for checks on the app for free brand foods. We can't get an official ww app here :(

I've just been reading the simply filling book and it defo says that you can have two teaspoons of oil a day for free x

sarahloub1 said:
they hit the spot nicely x

I'm going to get some in :) x

Lovely lunch

Attachments

• image-25639486.jpg
    image-25639486.jpg
    639.9 KB · Views: 36
Just had some crabsticks too, followed by a chocolate orange Rice Krispie square! Beautiful!!! X

Chinese tomoz for mums birthday

Switching to a PP day tomoz for tht. I'm having a chicken curry (12PP) with 2 ww mini garlic naan breads (6PP) rice is a shocking amount at 12PP so I'm having the breads instead. Sound ok? X

Back