ProPoints Tano's back...

He he!! I love your justification!!

Only another 3 full days (I never count Thursday as a full day!) and you will have a lovely loss on the scales x

Thanks for not telling me off!!!

I'm soooo excited about my curry! I've really really enjoyed my food this week, SF is perfect for me while I'm exercising so much x

Tano said:
Thanks for not telling me off!!!

I'm soooo excited about my curry! I've really really enjoyed my food this week, SF is perfect for me while I'm exercising so much x

Glad your feeling so much more positive hun!! :)

Good morning... Tut tut at jumping on the scales early but seems to have given you a boost so not a bad thing.. Just no more now til weigh day OK?!
Am feeling kinda jealous of your curry this evening.. Think I might have to make myself one.. All the spices may help my cold?!
Hope you have a great day.. Both food wise and in general :D xx

Dubchick81 said:
Good morning... Tut tut at jumping on the scales early but seems to have given you a boost so not a bad thing.. Just no more now til weigh day OK?!
Am feeling kinda jealous of your curry this evening.. Think I might have to make myself one.. All the spices may help my cold?!
Hope you have a great day.. Both food wise and in general :D xx

See Francis you are the one I was scared of telling most haha! No more till weigh day I promise!!! Definitely have a curry, will be delicious xxx

See Francis you are the one I was scared of telling most haha! No more till weigh day I promise!!! Definitely have a curry, will be delicious xxx
Aww.. Am I really the scary one?? I don't mean to be.. :(

Am seriously considering it.. Have no chicken out of the freezer tho so may have to pop to the shop on the way home.. have everything else in..

Change of plan.......

I'm having a day off gym today as I did a double session yesterday and doing a double session tomoz. I feel that's ok.
Also I went to Tescos and they had no bloody ww mini naans! So I going to have the rice (half portion) for the same PP x

Tano said:
Change of plan.......

I'm having a day off gym today as I did a double session yesterday and doing a double session tomoz. I feel that's ok.
Also I went to Tescos and they had no bloody ww mini naans! So I going to have the rice (half portion) for the same PP x

Sounds sensible chick you're doing loads!!

Had my curry n rice and loved it. Had all the rice too, but hey-ho!!
Tomorrow:
Porridge and banana =FREE

Ww bread, ham n 1tsp mustard =FREE
Fruit =FREE

Chicken ceaser salad =5

Double gym classes tomoz :)

Oooh and I've bought mixed forest fruits to go in my porridge:
Blackberries/raspberries/black cherry and morello cherry :p

Dubchick81 said:
Glad you enjoyed it.. So what to eating all the rice.. Its only rice.. I'd do the same :D
And you'v earned it with double gym yesterday and tomoro... Tomoro's food plan also sounds yummy :)

Thanks Hun! Ill have early something along the lines of 45 AP's this week by Thursday x

Back to it

SF BREKKIE

Attachments

• image-1534700189.jpg
    image-1534700189.jpg
    530.7 KB · Views: 43
Needed sugar bad today

Used 12 AP on gingerbread man and a crunchie!
Off for a 2 hour gym sesh at 6-8

Back