ProPoints Tano's back...

Dubchick81 said:
aw that's good. It's awful when ya'v a tummy bug

Do u make it so yer sauce is free yea??

Yeah with passata, garlic, onion, mushrooms and Italian herbs. Yummmmm x

sarahloub1 said:
i havnt made a meal like that yet as i just make my own meals - i let the OH sort him self its our little agreement lol he is a beefy bodybuilder so he eats all sorts lol but i want to make my own an freeze it but just not sure how to point it all out and wanna stay away from the ww meals. so the mince is it a full pack? how many portions do you get? or do you make it then weigh out?? sorry to sound thick lol xx

It's a 500g pack of mince, if it was for one person, with pasta, I reckon you'll get 4 meals from it!!! X

And if u add chilli powder and a few kidney beans, it becomes a chilli con carne ;)

for 8pp/9pp then add the points on for the pasta? i think ill add that to my food plan this week. im really trying not to have a ww meal as some are full of salt! thanks hun xxx

sarahloub1 said:
for 8pp/9pp then add the points on for the pasta? i think ill add that to my food plan this week. im really trying not to have a ww meal as some are full of salt! thanks hun xxx

Yep, so if you split it by 4, it would be like 4pp a portion, then add whatever for pasta. It's 8/9PP between two of us, he usually has a bigger portion x

Tano said:
Yep, so if you split it by 4, it would be like 4pp a portion, then add whatever for pasta. It's 8/9PP between two of us, he usually has a bigger portion x

Does this make sense?

The mince alone is 12PP for 5009

A jar of dolmio is 7 (extra mushroom)

So 19PP for the whole thing, split by ; portions, I'd say 5PP per portion. Add pasta and cheese :)

Morning everyone :D just enjoying my tea and toast before work. I'm looking forward to my dinner tonight! (Loser I know) hope u all have a great Monday x

Dubchick81 said:
Sarajloub yer q's don't sound thick at all. We've all asked the same ones at one stage... :)
If u use Quorn mince r pork mince it's less pp's :)
I always use pork mince as its as meaty, but less grizzly...

I bet pork mince is lovely!!! My OH doesn't really like pork... Sod! X

I bet pork mince is lovely!!! My OH doesn't really like pork... Sod! X
Its nice yea.. But in the bolognese or chilli you wouldn't notice any difference.. its only when you make burgers out of it you'd know.. Just don't tell him n don't let him see the pack ha ha.. Its much cheaper as well so not only are you saving PP's, yer saving the pennies too :D

I love quorn mince I have some of that in so gonna make it with that yummy xx

sarahloub1 said:
I love quorn mince I have some of that in so gonna make it with that yummy xx

Yeah I love quorn too. What a miserable day!!! Looking do forward to my dinner! Declined sweets at work today which is never normally do! X

Ahh its sunny where I am but brrrr cold lol. What you having?? Xx

sarahloub1 said:
Ahh its sunny where I am but brrrr cold lol. What you having?? Xx

Pooh jealous, it peeing down here!!! I have chicken and mushrooms in a creamy mushroom sauce with rice x

Is that a ww meal?? X

BeckyT said:
How many pp is it for the jar? x

It's 10PP for the jar, so I had half a jar, which would be 5PP. Probs didn't have half but I'd rather be safe.

Tano said:
It's 10PP for the jar, so I had half a jar, which would be 5PP. Probs didn't have half but I'd rather be safe.

That's interesting to know... I sometimes struggle with what to do with chicken other than bake in a bag x

Back