ProPoints Tano's back...

Holliexx said:
Lol yeahhh i guess! I cook for myself only so i havethem quite alot thAt all sounds yumm

I definitely would if I was on my own! I like them. If he's away or out, I always get a ready meal, so much easier x

Yeahh i am so lazy when it comes to cooking/preparing food! Lol how u finding it gettin back on trcak ?

Holliexx said:
Yeahh i am so lazy when it comes to cooking/preparing food! Lol how u finding it gettin back on trcak ?

Ok, I've tried really hard this week and feel quite motivated. Just hope it lasts haha x

BeckyT said:
I'm just reading though your diary and this post made me laugh!!!!! Bless you!!!! x

Hahahah couldn't resist!!! X

i found you im subscribing and ill have a look later xxx:p

iv read thru ur diary, when you made your bolognaise how many points was it?? im really craving something like that x

Dubchick81 said:
Ooh. I can see a fab loss :)
How's ur tummy? Back to normal yet?

Yep!!! All good now and appetite is back :D x

sarahloub1 said:
iv read thru ur diary, when you made your bolognaise how many points was it?? im really craving something like that x

It was 8PP/9PP but I have a big bowl of bolegnaise and no pasta. I sometimes have a flatbread with it. Or garlic ww ciabatta xx

It was 8PP/9PP but I have a big bowl of bolegnaise and no pasta. I sometimes have a flatbread with it. Or garlic ww ciabatta xx

how do you make it?? i do know how to make one but how is yours done?? is it lean mince? and how many portions do you get from it? x

Yep lean mince, I have a less than 5% one from asda.

Fry mince, onion and mushrooms. When browned I just add a jar, usually dolmio or Lloyd grossman one :) xx

Tano said:

Fry mince, onion and mushrooms. When browned I just add a jar, usually dolmio or Lloyd grossman one :) xx

That serves 2. Sometimes I make my own sauce using passata, garlic and mixed Italian herbs for 0 points! Xx

i havnt made a meal like that yet as i just make my own meals - i let the OH sort him self its our little agreement lol he is a beefy bodybuilder so he eats all sorts lol but i want to make my own an freeze it but just not sure how to point it all out and wanna stay away from the ww meals. so the mince is it a full pack? how many portions do you get? or do you make it then weigh out?? sorry to sound thick lol xx

Tano said:
Yep!!! All good now and appetite is back :D x
aw that's good. It's awful when ya'v a tummy bug

Tano said:

Do u make it so yer sauce is free yea??

Back