ProPoints Tano's back...

well if you been 100% then there is no reason you shouldnt lose xxx

The kids made home made choc chip cookies at school today so I chose the smallest one and halved it with another staff member, I'm counting it as 2PP what a normal choc chip cookie is roughly, even though it was smaller. I resisted chocolate bars and celebrations tht were floating around today. Feeling pleased :)

Tomorrows food:
Breakfast: 2 sesame Ryvita, Lurpack, topped with banana = 4
Tea=1

Lunch: activia yogurt =3
Satsumas and grapes =0
Rice Krispie square =3

Dinner: pasta with Italian sausages, mushrooms and spinach in a tomato/chilli sauce = 15

Total =26

I'm craving chocolate so bad that I've had to go a point over and have an options hot choc. I have chocolate in the house so it was have a 1pp drink or go way over x

Hi there here to follow. Good luck for WI

Dubchick81 said:
Great will power doll. Well done :)

It's nights like this that are really testing! I'm trying to think how ill feel if I eat and I know I'll feel like crap. Sounds odd but I love waking up in the morning, knowing I was 100% the day before! I'm a weirdo haha x

Tano said:
It's nights like this that are really testing! I'm trying to think how ill feel if I eat and I know I'll feel like crap. Sounds odd but I love waking up in the morning, knowing I was 100% the day before! I'm a weirdo haha x

Snap! Sometimes i dream during the night that i fell off the wagon and was really bad, then when I wake up and realise it was just a dream, I feel so relieved! Funnily enough, I used have those dreams all the time when I was on SW but since I've been on ww I haven't had one of those dreams... I wonder if its because nothing is out of bounds within reason?!?

Good look for your WI tomorrow x

Ahh a teeny bit choc is worth a extra point lol good luck xx

Tano said:

Ur not at all. I think we all feel that way. Just most if the time I'm too weak. I do love waking up knowing I've been good.

Glad to know I'm not totally loopy! Thanks for the good luck, ill update as soon as I know x

Morning all!

Breakfast as planned :)

Attachments

• image-2090124471.jpg
    image-2090124471.jpg
    592.3 KB · Views: 40
Back