Tano's SW and exercise diary

Rkmriddell said:
Doh!! Scarily high x

Pah! Tell me about it!!! Oh well! I can pull that back ;) (I hope)
TOTM has arrived and I'm in so much bloody pain eeeek and massively bloated. The work blouse is out this morning, rather than tucked in! It's cake day but I will resist! I'm going to be so good!
Muller an grapes

While meal pitta with ham n Philly light

Tano said:
Pah! Tell me about it!!! Oh well! I can pull that back ;) (I hope)
TOTM has arrived and I'm in so much bloody pain eeeek and massively bloated. The work blouse is out this morning, rather than tucked in! It's cake day but I will resist! I'm going to be so good!
Muller an grapes

While meal pitta with ham n Philly light

Oh no Hugs hun. Hope you feel a little better later and resist the cake! X

Didn't resist the cake! Whoops! Oh well, 100% days ahead x

So nice! OH went skiing this morning so we had a meal out together last night before he left. 100% days for me now. X

Tano said:
So nice! OH went skiing this morning so we had a meal out together last night before he left. 100% days for me now. X

Excellent. Me too. Am going to start the c25k and 30 day shred too. Scales aren't being my friend so hoping that will give me the inch loss at least x how long is oh away for? X

Rkmriddell said:
Excellent. Me too. Am going to start the c25k and 30 day shred too. Scales aren't being my friend so hoping that will give me the inch loss at least x how long is oh away for? X

Away for a week. I'm sure you'll see results; you're always so good (and strict!) I went to a party last night and everyone was saying how much weight I've lost but I've actually put on half a stone since leaving Cambridge diet!!! I was 9 11 in November and now I'm 10 bloody 3!! I've left my effing gym stuff at school as well an have no trainers so I can't go gym or run or anything this weekend. Pissed off as I have no money so I was looking forward to going! (my gym is at the school I work and open to public)

Tonight I'm staying at my sisters and we're having a movie/fake away night. I'm going to make a chicken korma tonight, found a recipe on here and it's SYN FREE :)

Tano said:
Away for a week. I'm sure you'll see results; you're always so good (and strict!) I went to a party last night and everyone was saying how much weight I've lost but I've actually put on half a stone since leaving Cambridge diet!!! I was 9 11 in November and now I'm 10 bloody 3!! I've left my effing gym stuff at school as well an have no trainers so I can't go gym or run or anything this weekend. Pissed off as I have no money so I was looking forward to going! (my gym is at the school I work and open to public)

Tonight I'm staying at my sisters and we're having a movie/fake away night. I'm going to make a chicken korma tonight, found a recipe on here and it's SYN FREE :)

Bummer about the trainers :( maybe do a DVD at home instead?

I'm still up since leaving Cambridge too, I'm really struggling to get the scales to reflect the work. I'm putting in :( . My measurements havent really moved much though.

Your determination will get u results I'm positive! You're so focused and on it! The exercise will get results too. Cambridge is just the best plan ever, I'll definitely use it again if I need to (like after children) I like the fact I hav to b so strict; I'm an all or nothing girl! Control freak hahaha x

Tano said:
Your determination will get u results I'm positive! You're so focused and on it! The exercise will get results too. Cambridge is just the best plan ever, I'll definitely use it again if I need to (like after children) I like the fact I hav to b so strict; I'm an all or nothing girl! Control freak hahaha x

Lol. You and me both. I'm just gutted it stopped working. I'd have loved to have hit goal on it and then just had the battle of maintaining but am just pleased its got me to where I am at least x

You've done amazingly well!!! Well I made gym, they opened up the staff room and let me get them whoop! Did a punch jump crunch class and I'm actually dead! So unfit, I've got to keep it up now and just simply make time to go! X

Punch Jump Crunch actually sounds like it would kill lol. Well done for getting there and getting them then!! I'm just catching up on some work :( but will feel better for having done it when it's done eh x Hardest bit with exercise is getting there hun! x

Rkmriddell said:
Punch Jump Crunch actually sounds like it would kill lol. Well done for getting there and getting them then!! I'm just catching up on some work :( but will feel better for having done it when it's done eh x Hardest bit with exercise is getting there hun! x

Yeah definitely! Once it's over, I feel great. He really pushed us today as well! Just had a sunbed too. I'm really bloated so am not feeling slimmer at all. In fact I jumped on the scales this morning and they said 10 4!!! Not too worried about that tho, I only worry about what they say on the night! X

Exactly - it's crazy how much our bodies can change throughout the week isn't it!! You're doing all the right things so we'll get there eventually.... am jealous of your sun bed i should really start getting back to get some myself, i'm so pasty x

Rkmriddell said:
Exactly - it's crazy how much our bodies can change throughout the week isn't it!! You're doing all the right things so we'll get there eventually.... am jealous of your sun bed i should really start getting back to get some myself, i'm so pasty x
Oh so am I!!! I'm so do white and coz I've got black hair, I look like a goth hahaha x

Tano said:
Oh so am I!!! I'm so do white and coz I've got black hair, I look like a goth hahaha x

Plus having a tan always makes you look healthier don't you find x

Definitely! And slimmer. Just went an bought all the ingredients for my syn free korma, it better be nice haha x

Oh my god! Make the korma, it's amazing! X

Back