Tano's SW and exercise diary

Tano said:
The day started off well until....... I realised I forgot my lunch. The jacket potatoes looked horrid and dry so ended up having a cheese and ham baguette (WITH A BISCUIT) then for dinner I had chicken wings and salad. OH came home with a fresh uncut loaf! So it's safe to say I haven't been on plan. Having the kitchen done at the mo too so cooking and preparing food is a nightmare! I'm dreading Weds WI!

Oh dear :( back to it tomorrow x

I've just read my diary from the beginning and I started do so well! It all went wrong when I went to the gig and had a McDonald's on the way home. That was 2 weeks ago and I haven't been on plan properly since then! I also haven't been gym since then and I'm just going in a downward spiral. I know what's going to happen soon, I'm going to give up and I don't want to. I want to feel positive like I did in those first two weeks. I need to stop making excuses, stop eating s**t and get on the plan. I'm wasting my money and I'm going to be fat again soon if I carry on. I'm already miserable and in a rut I just can't seem to get out of.
I'm going to buy a nice new food diary and I'm going to read through my books again in a minute, along with reading my SW magazine. I really need to go shopping. I know that once I have just one 100% day, I'll feel positive. Tomorrow is that day.

I'm also going swimming tomorrow evening. Meeting my friend there at 8pm

You can get back to it hun. I find the problem with having one thing like a McDonald's is that it always leads to more. I'm ok with restaurants and set nights out. Just not takeaway. Always started a spiral in me. Come on refocus we can and will do this xxx

Rkmriddell said:
You can get back to it hun. I find the problem with having one thing like a McDonald's is that it always leads to more. I'm ok with restaurants and set nights out. Just not takeaway. Always started a spiral in me. Come on refocus we can and will do this xxx

Thanks Hun. I just feel like a failure and embarrassed that I'm actually still posting here when u all try do hard and stick to it! :,( x

Tano said:
Thanks Hun. I just feel like a failure and embarrassed that I'm actually still posting here when u all try do hard and stick to it! :,( x

Don't be silly. We're all here because we're all the same and all have these times. After all if it was easy we'd never have been fat in the first place!!!! Don't be beating yourself up. Re read your books and set a goal to work towards. You am do this x

You're so lovely! And forgiving haha! I'd have given up a long time ago. I'm such a **** dieter, it like I punish myself!!!
I've looked back through my books and I'm ready to do this and give it 100%! I'm going to plan my meals and do it properly. Not waiting till weigh in either, I'm doing it from now. Thanks for being there :)

Tano said:
You're so lovely! And forgiving haha! I'd have given up a long time ago. I'm such a **** dieter, it like I punish myself!!!
I've looked back through my books and I'm ready to do this and give it 100%! I'm going to plan my meals and do it properly. Not waiting till weigh in either, I'm doing it from now. Thanks for being there :)

Excellent. Best attitude. No point waiting for tomorrow.... Tomorrow never comes!! Welcome back. Whats tomorrows food and exercise plan then? X

Green Day
2 weetabix and skimmed milk (HEXA and B)

Muller
Grapes
3ryvita and Philly light (HEXA and B)

Linda McCartney sausages, pasta, passatta, garlic, mushrooms,peppers. All chopped up as a sausage pasta dish :)

Swimming (probs about 45 mins) :)

Tano said:
Green Day
2 weetabix and skimmed milk (HEXA and B)

Muller
Grapes
3ryvita and Philly light (HEXA and B)

Linda McCartney sausages, pasta, passatta, garlic, mushrooms,peppers. All chopped up as a sausage pasta dish :)

Swimming (probs about 45 mins) :)

Sounds fab. Although I seriously have no idea how 3 Philly carry you through the day!! Tea sounds gorgeous though. I've never had sausage with pasta.

No way are you or have been a failure on any diets you have been on... So don't be daft :)

You have come so far look at how much u lost on CD... ;) so make today a better day and smile. X

Lost half a pound :) I'm 10 3 now. I've been really good today. Had:

Muller and grapes

Muller, satsuma, 3 ryvita n Philly light
1 cracker and 2 rice cakes

Super noodles (crap I know but I've only just got in) more fruit and fat free yogurt

I've had 15 syns today and will eat more super free/ proper meals from tomorrow.

Tano said:
Lost half a pound :) I'm 10 3 now. I've been really good today. Had:

Muller and grapes

Muller, satsuma, 3 ryvita n Philly light
1 cracker and 2 rice cakes

Super noodles (crap I know but I've only just got in) more fruit and fat free yogurt

I've had 15 syns today and will eat more super free/ proper meals from tomorrow.

Great well done!!!!! But you're feeling great! X

Rkmriddell said:
Great well done!!!!! But you're feeling great! X

I'm really pleased. Been so good today and did my swim yesterday so feeling a bit better. TOTM is looming and I'm feeling pretty bloated tho x

Tano said:
100% day two, here I come x

That's the way :) yeah I hate the bloating etc that comes with totm. Due for me too having the cant fill yourself up bits at the mo x

Had a good day but we bought pies an veg in the week that we planned to eat last week so we had that for dinner. Had a good day (apart from the pie) and it was lovely. Still feel pleased as I feel I have a grasp back on the plan.

Grapes and muller

2satsumas/ beans n cheesy potato

Pie/ parsnips/carrots/swede/gravy/2yorkshire pids n gravy :)

Back