Tano's SW and exercise diary

Kelsey said:
Good luck on starting your diet today :)

Cheers Kelsey, welllll I've had f*****g ofsted in all week and am actually shattered! Been working like a mentalist and all the staff are living off chocolate and other s!@' food to get them through, today I resisted soooo much crap and ate the following:
Banana
Grapes
Apple
2 satsumas

2 chicken legs (no skin)
Mullerlight
Ryvita minis (HEXB)

Savoury rice (chicken flavour)

Milk in 2 coffee
Water

Absolutely NO veg, I know but I'm in bed already just simply doing nothing!!! No syns, no veg (swings n roundabouts hey?!)

Can I save syns over the week for something like my Indian on sat night? Or do I have to use them or lose them like WW? X

Felix said:
Oh god I hate work stress! You've not done bad at all though. I find SW so easy :)

Sooooo much easier than WW!!! I just love the fact I don't have to point things!!! X

Yes you can save yours syns it's great :) x

Kelsey said:
Yes you can save yours syns it's great :) x

Excellent!!! Love this news. I'm in London on sat with my mum and thn out for an Indian and drinks on sat. Think I'll save syns for then. I always lose track so if I save up until then, that will be quite a few syns I can have and won't feel so guilty. Although I'll probably get really pissed and lose track anyway haha x

Tano said:
Excellent!!! Love this news. I'm in London on sat with my mum and thn out for an Indian and drinks on sat. Think I'll save syns for then. I always lose track so if I save up until then, that will be quite a few syns I can have and won't feel so guilty. Although I'll probably get really pissed and lose track anyway haha x

Same here out Saturday night so trying to save them up but once iv had a drink I know il be at the buffet stuffing my face haha

Hahahahahaha I'm the worlds worst weekend dieter! Even when I know I'm not out, I think I'll be really good but then get a takeaway! So so bad! X

When do you weigh in ? I weigh in Monday so close to the weekend :( x

Kelsey said:
When do you weigh in ? I weigh in Monday so close to the weekend :( x

Weds nights. Gives me a couple of days, I need to learn that when I have a bad day, I need to not drag it out all week until next weigh in! I just need to keep it at a bad day not a bad week x

Rkmriddell said:
Not a speck of white here in brum :( although better as I've to drive to Wales today lol x

Yeah, that's a good thing. Hope all hoes as well as it can. Be thinking of ya! X

Just been shopping and bought loads of lovely foods! Had a banana and an alpen light bar (HEXB)
Going to harvester for lunch with my sister so will have salad bar and going to look on the menu now..... X

Diary:
Breakfast: 1 alpen light bar (HEXB)
Satsuma and banana
Tea

Milk allowance in tea (HEXA)
Lunch at harvester: salad bar (onion crisps 1tbsp 4 syns??)
gammon, pineapple, plain jacket, tomato, peas

Rocky road rice krispie square (7syns)

Dinner: LF pesto (2tbsp 3syns)
Pasta, chicken, mushrooms

If I'm hungry later, I'll have fruit and another alpen light from HEXB although I doubt very much I'll still be hungry! X

Tano said:
Diary:
Breakfast: 1 alpen light bar (HEXB)
Satsuma and banana
Tea

Milk allowance in tea (HEXA)
Lunch at harvester: salad bar (onion crisps 1tbsp 4 syns??)
gammon, pineapple, plain jacket, tomato, peas

Rocky road rice krispie square (7syns)

Dinner: LF pesto (2tbsp 3syns)
Pasta, chicken, mushrooms

If I'm hungry later, I'll have fruit and another alpen light from HEXB although I doubt very much I'll still be hungry! X

Mmm your food diary is making my mouth water lol. Rice krispie squares. Yum x

I've had a bloody lovely day of food today. Hope your day went as well as it could :( xx

Tano said:
I've had a bloody lovely day of food today. Hope your day went as well as it could :( xx

Yeah it did thanks. So tragic. Life always shuts in the good people eh. Everything happens for a reason and all that, have to believe it at times like that x

Back