Tano's SW and exercise diary

Tano said:
Hmmmmmm no I've read about it but I'd like to see some pics before trying that! Not sure the OH would be too keen on it either. Hahaha I'm definitely curious tho x

We shall swap pics tomorrow then. How's that for a plan. I have chicken defrosting in the fridge now x

Rkmriddell said:
We shall swap pics tomorrow then. How's that for a plan. I have chicken defrosting in the fridge now x

Deal! ;) xxx

Weigh in tonight eeeeek!!! Scared scared scared! Anyway, I'm meeting a friend for lunch today an not sure where we're going yet, so I'll have to fill you in on that later. I'm also bloody out with the girls tomorrow night drinking so will be using my syns on that tomorrow.
Going to a gig on saturday to see my favourite DJ ever and cannot wait! Doubt I'll drink much there tho, I'll just be raving haha (burn cals)
THEN a christening Sunday! No alcohol then, I'm at work the next day. I need to manage all this somehow! X

Had scrambled egg with ketchup and a coffee (2 syns) for breakfast

Tano said:
Hi all,
I lost the majority of my weight on Cambridge diet an have managed to maintain where I left off. I went to WW in January and have also joined a new gym... Now this is the problem; weight watchers is great. Allowing all foods but where I am exercising 4-5 times a week minimum, in constantly hungry. I cannot live on only 26PP a day, I use my weeklies and my activity points every week. In the 4 week I've been on it, I've lost 4lbs. I've looked into SW again and I think that the fact my portions can be bigger and pasta/potatoes are "free" will prevent me from being so hungry and snacking.
My first SW meeting is on weds. I want to maintain anything between 9st 7 and 10stone. I'e started my diary now as I'll be going shopping tomorrow for SW food. I need to feel satisfied and not feel guilty go eating a bit more. Any advice would be great x

Well done

Baby-belle said:
How are you finding sw?

I'm LOVING it, although it's the first WI tonight, so I'll see how it's working out after tonight. I can't believe the freedom and hvent eaten this much healthy food in ages! (definitely a good thing) I haven't been hungry once :) x

I know I used to love it but my losses completely stopped so I came to ww in nov and only lost 5lb since then now I've stalled again lol new diet?

Baby-belle said:
I know I used to love it but my losses completely stopped so I came to ww in nov and only lost 5lb since then now I've stalled again lol new diet?

Loving the new pic! Oh god, I know what u mean!!! Have u tried maybe cutting back on carbs and doing more of a high protein plan (still within WW points) x

Well that's what I planned to do but I find it hard without carbs I was going leave them out of my evening meal but sort of been off track but was back on it as of yesterday, I'm out tonight though doh! I'm having a low pp day so sld be covered. Thanks I think I look a bit ruff in it but I like it because it's me and the fella and we had such a great time that night

Baby-belle said:
Well that's what I planned to do but I find it hard without carbs I was going leave them out of my evening meal but sort of been off track but was back on it as of yesterday, I'm out tonight though doh! I'm having a low pp day so sld be covered. Thanks I think I look a bit ruff in it but I like it because it's me and the fella and we had such a great time that night

Ahhh it's a lovely pic x

Weigh in tonight eeeeek!!! Scared scared scared! Anyway, I'm meeting a friend for lunch today an not sure where we're going yet, so I'll have to fill you in on that later. I'm also bloody out with the girls tomorrow night drinking so will be using my syns on that tomorrow.
Going to a gig on saturday to see my favourite DJ ever and cannot wait! Doubt I'll drink much there tho, I'll just be raving haha (burn cals)
THEN a christening Sunday! No alcohol then, I'm at work the next day. I need to manage all this somehow! X

Thought i'd replied to this.... Good luck for tonight - am sure you'll do great. Make sure you let us know ASAP. Also enjoy lunch and don't forget your pic of the prawns tonight :p

Rkmriddell said:
Thought i'd replied to this.... Good luck for tonight - am sure you'll do great. Make sure you let us know ASAP. Also enjoy lunch and don't forget your pic of the prawns tonight :p

Thanks Hun xxx

No gym tonight, I'm getting my hair done instead (I'm desperate to sort these roots out) will have it as my rest day and do a gym circuit tomorrow before I go out and P.A.R.T.Y xxx

Back