Tano's SW and exercise diary

Just went out and had a 3 hour lunch with my oldest friend (whose expecting her first bubba <3) had a jacket potato with tuna and spring onion in a lemon Mayo. I'm going to say 5.5 syns for the Mayo, so that's 2 this morning for ketchup, plus 5.5 for Mayo, plus my 4 for the sticky sauce so 11.5 syns used today :) not had enough superfree today!!! :( x

Last edited:
Tano said:
Just went out and had a 3 hour lunch with my oldest friend (whose expecting her first bubba <3) had a jacket potato with tuna and spring onion in a lemon Mayo. I'm going to say 5.5 syns for the Mayo, so that's 2 this morning for ketchup, plus 5.5 for Mayo, plus my 4 for the sticky sauce so 11.5 syns used today :) not had enough superfree today!!! :( x

It'll be ok as long as its not every day. How did you do and how is the hair? X

The promised diet coke chicken. It was nice I prefer the fanta but would definitely make again. Hubby really enjoyed it

image-1868162441.jpg

Oh goddddd I forgot to take a pic of the stir fry, it was so lovely, did have to add more soy sauce an I bet it's better with even more honey, well it bloody would be wouldn't it coz that would be more syns!!!
Any way, I lost 2 pounds taking me down to 10 2, which I'm really pleased with!

Your diet coke chicken looks lovely!!! Xxx

Tano said:
Oh goddddd I forgot to take a pic of the stir fry, it was so lovely, did have to add more soy sauce an I bet it's better with even more honey, well it bloody would be wouldn't it coz that would be more syns!!!
Any way, I lost 2 pounds taking me down to 10 2, which I'm really pleased with!

Your diet coke chicken looks lovely!!! Xxx

Lol. What you like. Fantastic loss btw x

Rkmriddell said:
Lol. What you like. Fantastic loss btw x

Thanks lovely. I was so starving after getting my hair done, I just wolfed it down haha! X

Rkmriddell said:
Lol. As long as you enjoyed it. Pleased with your hair? X

Yeah it was just my roots that needed colouring, didn't get any cut as I'm trying to grow out a bob. It's at a horrible mid-length now :( x

Felix said:
Still getting on ok, except OH keeps buying me bags of chocolate haha!

They literally don't get it do they!!! I think the portion splitting is a fab idea! X

Well done on your loss :)

Up early to get a spray tan for tonight!!! Cannot wait to go out and get DRUNK! Pah listen to me moaning tomorrow morning! Going to have a syn free day although I'm calling it a flexible syns day! Saturday I'll count my vodka syns when I'm at the gig coz they won't be much.
Today I think I'm going to try my Linda Mcartney sausages with boiled eggs and beans :) Hmmmmmm or I may have them with pasta n sauce and some veg... Decisions decisions! I'll catch up on some work today x

Tano said:
Up early to get a spray tan for tonight!!! Cannot wait to go out and get DRUNK! Pah listen to me moaning tomorrow morning! Going to have a syn free day although I'm calling it a flexible syns day! Saturday I'll count my vodka syns when I'm at the gig coz they won't be much.
Today I think I'm going to try my Linda Mcartney sausages with boiled eggs and beans :) Hmmmmmm or I may have them with pasta n sauce and some veg... Decisions decisions! I'll catch up on some work today x

Enjoy your night out :)

Oooh you must be right glam and lovely by now, roots and tan lol. Enjoy your night out, and enjoy your drinks tonight... my mini wine bottles were delivered this morning for tomorrow night's curry and i am really looking forward to them x

Back