Tano's SW and exercise diary

Rkmriddell said:
Nooooooooo. Lol. Bet it was lovely eh x

Yeah was amazing!!! Woke up with such a sore throat :( can hardly swallow!! (blame the mcd's) haha! Food of the devil:)

Have a christening today but am having a 100% day and getting right back to it! I don't want a gain, I'd love a STS xxx

Well done on getting back on track today :D

Tano said:
Yeah was amazing!!! Woke up with such a sore throat :( can hardly swallow!! (blame the mcd's) haha! Food of the devil:)

Have a christening today but am having a 100% day and getting right back to it! I don't want a gain, I'd love a STS xxx

You can do it :) what day is WI? X

welcome well done on your weight loss and keeping it off.I think slimming world is so much easier i could never get to grips with the points system on ww.I never go hungary on sw,also you get alot of new ideas for recipes on this forum and in your sw group.Im in target at 9st10 just.Am struggling to get the last 6lb off as my bodies got used to my healthy eating and my excercise so il have to up my game again.

Hi ladies, feel awful today, getting a head cold and got a sore throat. Just been to the christening, was lovely. Had a few nibbles and a cupcake. Having a syn free dinner so I'll try and work out the syns now. Probably gone over 15!!!
Breakfast: muller and banana

Lunch: 3 ryvita (HEXB) with Philly light mini tub (HEXA) and ham
Cupcake, sausage roll, quiche slice, 1 egg Mayo triangle sandwich couple of wotsits

Dinner: chicken n bacon salad with boiled egg and balsamic vinegar dressing

Worked it out at about 30 syns Eeeeeek!!! No loss for me this week hahaha x

Tano said:
Worked it out at about 30 syns Eeeeeek!!! No loss for me this week hahaha x

You might be surprised be 100% with loads of superfree :)

Kelsey said:
You might be surprised be 100% with loads of superfree :)

I'm definitely going to bump up the superfree leading up to WI!!! X

*Shanny* said:
Hello :) 2 lbs down well done chicken.. :) are u all ready for tomorrow? i can't find any of my work trousers lol ;)

Hahaha not ready at all!!!!! :( x

Today has been awful;
Muller
Banana

3ryvita (HEXB)
Philly light tub (HEXA)

(started so well.....)
THEN at the christening.................
2 Diet coke (how very good of me) with 2 bloody cupcakes, slice of quiche, sausage roll, 1/4 egg sandwich, wotsits/crisps

Dinner: OH's mum decided to do a starter too of half. White roll, topped with tomato, goats cheese an caramelised onion....

Then we had chicken, bacon and boiled egg salad with a slice and a half of tomato garlic flatbread!

Now I want chocolate but luckily for me, I don't have any haha ;( such a crappy day x

Tano said:
Today has been awful;
Muller
Banana

3ryvita (HEXB)
Philly light tub (HEXA)

(started so well.....)
THEN at the christening.................
2 Diet coke (how very good of me) with 2 bloody cupcakes, slice of quiche, sausage roll, 1/4 egg sandwich, wotsits/crisps

Dinner: OH's mum decided to do a starter too of half. White roll, topped with tomato, goats cheese an caramelised onion....

Then we had chicken, bacon and boiled egg salad with a slice and a half of tomato garlic flatbread!

Now I want chocolate but luckily for me, I don't have any haha ;( such a crappy day x

Ah thought id gone crazy lol. Ah hun, at least dinner was salad, nothing in there sounds bad bar the bread. You'll be ok, your active and we're both gonna draw a line and be 100% from here eh xxx

Definitely!!! I hd good intentions and started off well! Im back at work tomoz too so that's good x

Tano said:
Definitely!!! I hd good intentions and started off well! Im back at work tomoz too so that's good x

Isn't it funny how because we're in a routine at work we do fine yet put the weekend and it all goes to pot :( so much tougher x

Back