Tano's SW and exercise diary

Did you have the chickpea dhal from Asda? I can't ever find any! It is a small Asda though near me. Are you feeling any better?? Proper hate being ill, always just want to stuff my face with crap to make myself 'feel better.' haha :)

Welllllll I put on 2 and a half pounds so I'm officially heavier than when I started! Oh well I deserved it!!! :( x

Tano said:
Welllllll I put on 2 and a half pounds so I'm officially heavier than when I started! Oh well I deserved it!!! :( x

Awww :( you will get that back off next week don't worry !

Hope so!!!!!! :)
Back on track today. Had 2 mini meringues, a spoon of sultanas and 2 squares of dairy milk as syns.
Had chilli for dinner, was lovely x

Tano said:
Hope so!!!!!! :)
Back on track today. Had 2 mini meringues, a spoon of sultanas and 2 squares of dairy milk as syns.
Had chilli for dinner, was lovely x

Boo :( but you will def drop it next week. 110% all the way :) xxx

Today:
Muller/grapes/strawberries

Philly light/3ryvita/ham
Muller
Pear
Haribo tangfastics (4.5)

2plums
1chocolate lime (1.5)

Fajita chicken (2)
Peppers
Corn on cob

No exercise

Add a shortbread biscuit to that. Still within syns :) x

Oh and I've decided that I'm having 105 syns for the week and counting down x

Tano said:
Oh and I've decided that I'm having 105 syns for the week and counting down x

I go with this too. Less of a headf;ck if you've something social coming up. I think I'd end up with loads of flexi syn days if I allowed them haha. Yummy shortbread. Love it. X

Rkmriddell said:
I go with this too. Less of a headf;ck if you've something social coming up. I think I'd end up with loads of flexi syn days if I allowed them haha. Yummy shortbread. Love it. X

Yeah I agree. I've nothing planned yet but this will work better if I do know I've got a "synny"
Week ahead haha! Going to trial it this week :) x

Tano said:
Yeah I agree. I've nothing planned yet but this will work better if I do know I've got a "synny"
Week ahead haha! Going to trial it this week :) x

All just finding the way that works for you :) I'm fairly quite now until next month then I have something on both days every weekend!!! Mainly kids stuff tho so should be ok x

I have completely lost my way!!!!!!
Things are shitty with OH at the mo and I've literally been using food as an excuse. Haven't been on here much because I've been bad! I'm going to confess to chip shop last night and then binged massively at work today :,(

I had a cry and then sat down and thought about the way I want to look and what I will look like if I carry on! I feel pasty and fat and really disgusting and can see I've put on weight through food and my lack of exercise. I've been ill and work is shitty as well and quite frankly I'm punishing myself further by eating crap!

I went and had a sunbed (please don't tell me off, I know they're bad for me!) and have written down and planned my food for tomoz. I'm starting fresh tomorrow and will be super good! I'm not going out at all so I know I can do this, this is the perfect opportunity for me to fix this and get back into my positive thinking that I had in my first week. This is where I usually give up after only 3 weeks of the plan but I will NOT this time.
I'm going gym again in the morning too before I have my nephew to keep me focused throughout the day. I hope you all don't give up on me and keep me on track as you always do :) xxx

Tano said:
Things are shitty with OH at the mo and I've literally been using food as an excuse. Haven't been on here much because I've been bad! I'm going to confess to chip shop last night and then binged massively at work today :,(

I had a cry and then sat down and thought about the way I want to look and what I will look like if I carry on! I feel pasty and fat and really disgusting and can see I've put on weight through food and my lack of exercise. I've been ill and work is shitty as well and quite frankly I'm punishing myself further by eating crap!

I went and had a sunbed (please don't tell me off, I know they're bad for me!) and have written down and planned my food for tomoz. I'm starting fresh tomorrow and will be super good! I'm not going out at all so I know I can do this, this is the perfect opportunity for me to fix this and get back into my positive thinking that I had in my first week. This is where I usually give up after only 3 weeks of the plan but I will NOT this time.
I'm going gym again in the morning too before I have my nephew to keep me focused throughout the day. I hope you all don't give up on me and keep me on track as you always do :) xxx

Sorry to hear things aren't good but I know you can do it and I will keep a check on you forget about the last few days and start a fresh :D

Kelsey said:
Sorry to hear things aren't good but I know you can do it and I will keep a check on you forget about the last few days and start a fresh :D

Thankyou x

Tano said:

Hey. Big hugs. Im sorry to hear you and oh are having problems, I hope you manage to work them through. What's eaten is eaten and there's no point dwelling on it now. Put it behind you. You've a lot going on and we all have these days where we need to make ourselves feel better. We will still have them even at target, after all we are only human eh.

I'm glad you're refunding your focus and doing things to make you feel better. We will it's definitely not be giving up on you. We're in it together after all. :)

Rkmriddell said:
Hey. Big hugs. Im sorry to hear you and oh are having problems, I hope you manage to work them through. What's eaten is eaten and there's no point dwelling on it now. Put it behind you. You've a lot going on and we all have these days where we need to make ourselves feel better. We will still have them even at target, after all we are only human eh.

I'm glad you're refunding your focus and doing things to make you feel better. We will it's definitely not be giving up on you. We're in it together after all. :)

Thanks lovely, u always make me feel better xxxxxxxx

Today:
Looking after my nephew this morning until 2pm so I'm going to go gym after that, just do a bit of cardio for about 40 mins.
Food:
2weetabix and milk (HEXAB)
coffee

Mushroom omelette
Muller, fresh fruit

Fajita chicken, peppers, corn on cob, savoury rice (2.5syns)

Tano said:
Today:
Looking after my nephew this morning until 2pm so I'm going to go gym after that, just do a bit of cardio for about 40 mins.
Food:
2weetabix and milk (HEXAB)
coffee

Mushroom omelette
Muller, fresh fruit

Fajita chicken, peppers, corn on cob, savoury rice (2.5syns)

:) hope you're feeling a little less stressed.

how old is your nephew? Are you doing anything nice?

Mmm fajita I love fajita. Goes surprisingly well with rice too. Might make that for one of my lunches this week x

Feeling much better today! My nephew is 5, I'm not up to much, just cleaned his hamster out haha! He's got cartoons on and we've just shared a big bowl of fruit. Might take a walk over the park a bit later. You up to anything hun? X

Mmmm fajita sounds good! Aww I have seen pics you've put up on fb of your nephew, he is so cute. He looks very cheeky haha :D I hope you're feeling better today x

Back