Tano's SW and exercise diary

Tano said:
Right guys, I seriously have been one big fat failure this whole week! From day one after WI, I've not been on plan. Yesterday was my best day so far and even then I nibbled a few mikado and some frozen yogurt at about 10pm!!!
Today the OH and I wnt out for a Chinese buffet lunch! I really can't snap out of this! I need serious help! That's over a week now I've been bad. I have WI on weds night and I need to get back to it! I need to get back to planning my food and get back to the gym! I cannot give up. HELP ME PlEASE xxx

Right. Did you feel that? That was me kicking you up the arse and telling you to sort yourself out!!!! Do you want a muffin top???? Hmmmm????? (I hope my mom telling tone off is relaying here lol).

Come on, you're in control of your journey. Draw a line remind yourself why. Remind yourself how you feel when you're bloated and your clothes are too tight. Remember why you're doing it to begin with. Imagine how you're going to feel if you see a gain on wi on weds/thu

Remind me, was it babies and holiday or am I mixing you up..... Then I shall continue your bollocking hahaha xxxxxxxx

Rkmriddell said:
Right. Did you feel that? That was me kicking you up the arse and telling you to sort yourself out!!!! Do you want a muffin top???? Hmmmm????? (I hope my mom telling tone off is relaying here lol).

Come on, you're in control of your journey. Draw a line remind yourself why. Remind yourself how you feel when you're bloated and your clothes are too tight. Remember why you're doing it to begin with. Imagine how you're going to feel if you see a gain on wi on weds/thu

Remind me, was it babies and holiday or am I mixing you up..... Then I shall continue your bollocking hahaha xxxxxxxx

Hahaha thanks, that was a perfect bollocking to get my arse in gear. You're absolutely right. I've been a miserable cow all weekend because of my eating and I'm just getting into a viscous cycle! I can't keep finding excuses to be off plan, I now have 11.5lb to lose instead of 9lb to get me to target an that's providing I haven't gained even more. I am making a promise to you all now and myself that I'm going to sort it out! X
Ps: just babies, no holiday x

If I lose a pound a week, I could be at target by 16th may. :)

Tano said:
Hahaha thanks, that was a perfect bollocking to get my arse in gear. You're absolutely right. I've been a miserable cow all weekend because of my eating and I'm just getting into a viscous cycle! I can't keep finding excuses to be off plan, I now have 11.5lb to lose instead of 9lb to get me to target an that's providing I haven't gained even more. I am making a promise to you all now and myself that I'm going to sort it out! X
Ps: just babies, no holiday x

Now that's better :) I confuse you and snow white I think it's her off on the holiday lol. Making babies is def more fun when you're at target and feeling sexy ;) another motivator lol. I'm holding you to that promise!!!!

Tano said:
If I lose a pound a week, I could be at target by 16th may. :)

Excellent. There's something to focus on. And it's more than do-able too. Let's go get that target. What we gonna treat ourselves to when we get there??? X

Thanks lovelies!!! Yep I'm on fb, it's Tan Brennan. Add me up and have a nosey ;)

I'm really really determined to feel good this week and not sluggish like I do now xxx

Tano said:
Thanks lovelies!!! Yep I'm on fb, it's Tan Brennan. Add me up and have a nosey ;)

I'm really really determined to feel good this week and not sluggish like I do now xxx

Have added you.

You will feel great by Tuesday morning I promise :) xxx

Tano said:
Your boys are GORGE!!!!! Xxx

Aww thanks :) I'm very lucky aren't I!!! Took us three and a half years to get pregnant but they're so worth the wait.... Most of the time haha x

Rkmriddell said:
Aww thanks :) I'm very lucky aren't I!!! Took us three and a half years to get pregnant but they're so worth the wait.... Most of the time haha x

I think it's going to take us a while, I'm
Just so bloody impatient!!! You're so lucky; twins must be amazing too. Would u like any more? X

Tano said:
I think it's going to take us a while, I'm
Just so bloody impatient!!! You're so lucky; twins must be amazing too. Would u like any more? X

Nothing worse than waiting for something you want tho. Just make sure you understand your cycle. Best advice I can give you. Twins is awesome,hard but awesome. Not sure about more, I've my hands more than full for the moment lol. Maybe in a few years when these two learn to sleep lol x

Hi lovelies, well today has been a better day. Not 100% but I'm going to WI on weds and hope for a STS at least. Then as of Thursday, I'm getting back to it 100%.

Grapes and activia 0%

3 custard creams (9)
Banana satsumas grapes pear

Wholemeal pitta ham tomato and Philly light
Kettle crisps (small bag) (7.5)

Spaghetti, meatballs homemade sauce (6)

Tano said:
Hi lovelies, well today has been a better day. Not 100% but I'm going to WI on weds and hope for a STS at least. Then as of Thursday, I'm getting back to it 100%.

Grapes and activia 0%

3 custard creams (9)
Banana satsumas grapes pear

Wholemeal pitta ham tomato and Philly light
Kettle crisps (small bag) (7.5)

Spaghetti, meatballs homemade sauce (6)

Mmmmm custard creams are my favourite. Can't have them in the house though as I eat them all lol. Better day today hun well done x

Rkmriddell said:
Mmmmm custard creams are my favourite. Can't have them in the house though as I eat them all lol. Better day today hun well done x
They were at work, I never have biscuits coz I would demolish them! I love digestives soooo much! You'll notice most of my biscuit eating is when I'm at other people's houses hahaha! X

Tano said:
They were at work, I never have biscuits coz I would demolish them! I love digestives soooo much! You'll notice most of my biscuit eating is when I'm at other people's houses hahaha! X

Lol. I am ok with Other biscuits mainly. Just not custard creams. A pack at a time haha x

I had a sneaky weigh this morning to
A) prepare me for the worst tomorrow
B) motivate me if it's not as bad as I thought

It said 10 3, now I've just eaten breakfast and it's the morning so not accurate on loads of levels, BUT I was expecting it to say about 10 6/ 10 7 so now I'm feeling a lot more motivated in knowing there's a chance I could STS! I'm having a 100% day today! Going to have a green day today so I can have 2 HEX's.

Weetabix and milk, coffee (HEXAB)

Banana, yogurt, pitta with Philly (HEXAB)

Linda McCartney sausages with peas and corn

Ketchup (2.0)

Tano said:
I had a sneaky weigh this morning to
A) prepare me for the worst tomorrow
B) motivate me if it's not as bad as I thought

It said 10 3, now I've just eaten breakfast and it's the morning so not accurate on loads of levels, BUT I was expecting it to say about 10 6/ 10 7 so now I'm feeling a lot more motivated in knowing there's a chance I could STS! I'm having a 100% day today! Going to have a green day today so I can have 2 HEX's.

Weetabix and milk, coffee (HEXAB)

Banana, yogurt, pitta with Philly (HEXAB)

Linda McCartney sausages with peas and corn

Ketchup (2.0)

There you go then! Fingers crossed for tomorrow, 100% today :) xxxx

Back