Tano's SW and exercise diary

Felix said:
Mmmm fajita sounds good! Aww I have seen pics you've put up on fb of your nephew, he is so cute. He looks very cheeky haha :D I hope you're feeling better today x

He's such a sod but my little bubba! :) I'm feeling much better, you lot are fab xxx

Aww love him. I worship my nephew. He's 6 now. He worships me too tho lol. He's sleeping over tonight. No plans today really just the apple shop and housework. Gonna get the kids some new trainers. X

Rkmriddell said:
Aww love him. I worship my nephew. He's 6 now. He worships me too tho lol. He's sleeping over tonight. No plans today really just the apple shop and housework. Gonna get the kids some new trainers. X

Ahhhhh bless! I spoil him rotten haha! I've just wanted to graze all day! I might need another muller in a minute! X

Back on track today :D

Had another sunbed (naughty)
2weetabix and milk (HEXAB)
Coffee

Pot noodle (6)
Fresh fruit selection
Mandarin mullerlight
2 nice biscuits (4)
Sweets (with the nephew (2.5)

Fajita chicken (2.5)
Peppers
Corn on cob
Savoury rice

Total syns 15 :)

Tano said:
Hahahahahaha did u notice the gym wasn't tho ;) x

Naughty lol. And you're starting to sound like me.... Another muller lol x you sound like you've had a lovely day x

I can't live without the occasional sunbed :eek: Or false tan, quite a lot of it. I'm the natural colour of death.

JezVonSavage said:
I can't live without the occasional sunbed :eek: Or false tan, quite a lot of it. I'm the natural colour of death.

Haha and me, especially with my black hair! Terrible! X

Yes me too, I was only saying this earlier! When I haven't got a tan people tell me my hair is too dark for me even though it's my natural bloody hair colour. I can't help it if my parents didn't consider the outcome of merging their genetics :(

Grapes and activia 0% snackpot with a coffee for breakfast

The OH mum is cooking chicken chasseur with either mash or roast pots for dinner so will use some syns on that.

Lunch may be a pasta n sauce :)

I've seen a lot of people having Chicken chasseur this week! I don't think I've ever had it. What are you looking at syn wise?

I'd say 3 for the packet mix and then some for the potatoes x

Right guys, I seriously have been one big fat failure this whole week! From day one after WI, I've not been on plan. Yesterday was my best day so far and even then I nibbled a few mikado and some frozen yogurt at about 10pm!!!
Today the OH and I wnt out for a Chinese buffet lunch! I really can't snap out of this! I need serious help! That's over a week now I've been bad. I have WI on weds night and I need to get back to it! I need to get back to planning my food and get back to the gym! I cannot give up. HELP ME PlEASE xxx

Right guys, I seriously have been one big fat failure this whole week! From day one after WI, I've not been on plan. Yesterday was my best day so far and even then I nibbled a few mikado and some frozen yogurt at about 10pm!!!
Today the OH and I wnt out for a Chinese buffet lunch! I really can't snap out of this! I need serious help! That's over a week now I've been bad. I have WI on weds night and I need to get back to it! I need to get back to planning my food and get back to the gym! I cannot give up. HELP ME PlEASE xxx
Aw bless ya hun :) have u exercised recently? you will be fine maybe aim for STS this week?

You have always been great at planning , so how about planning tonight for the week? chin up.. :)

*Shanny* said:
Aw bless ya hun :) have u exercised recently? you will be fine maybe aim for STS this week?

You have always been great at planning , so how about planning tonight for the week? chin up.. :)

No I've had a stinking cold which has now gone and haven't been gym all week. I'm back to my usual class on Tuesday and I think I'm generally better with food when I exercise as you realise how hard it is to shift it!!! I think I've even blown a chance of STS to be honest! :,(

No I've had a stinking cold which has now gone and haven't been gym all week. I'm back to my usual class on Tuesday and I think I'm generally better with food when I exercise as you realise how hard it is to shift it!!! I think I've even blown a chance of STS to be honest! :,(
you never know until wednesday hun :) i believe you will be fine x

I feel like everyone has said the same of late- we all see to be struggling. When it was cold I was blaming the weather but now it's warmed up I have no excuse :)

You have admitted being naughty- that's an achievement in itself. Maybe sit down with a cuppa and have a re-read through your book? I find that always gets my head back into it. xx

Mondays food diary:

Grapes and 0% activia snackpot
Coffee

Banana/coffee

Asda wholemeal pitta with ham, Philly light and tomato
Crabsticks to snack on if needed

Meatballs (6syns)
Home made tomato sauce
Spaghetti

JezVonSavage said:
I feel like everyone has said the same of late- we all see to be struggling. When it was cold I was blaming the weather but now it's warmed up I have no excuse :)

You have admitted being naughty- that's an achievement in itself. Maybe sit down with a cuppa and have a re-read through your book? I find that always gets my head back into it. xx
Yeah that's a really good idea. Need to get my head back into it

Back