Tan's WW diary....Again

Hi all. Hope you're all ok. Haven't had a good day today, Was a student's funeral today and I've been eating on the go, been mad busy at work. Feeling a bit emosh today and not really focused. Back on track tomorrow xxx

Tano said:
Hi all. Hope you're all ok. Haven't had a good day today, Was a student's funeral today and I've been eating on the go, been mad busy at work. Feeling a bit emosh today and not really focused. Back on track tomorrow xxx

That must have been tough. Hope you're ok and found your focus for today x

Hi, thanks for all your kind words. Back on track today although I stepped on the scales and they said 10st bloody 7!!! I think my scales are fukd or my weigt is crazy at the mo!!! I've decided not to focus too much on the weight and stick to the points and go to the gym on a regular basis. I always feel much better after exercising and the scales are doing my head in!!! Keep going up and down. I'm going to focus on my food and my exercise for the next 4 weeks up to holiday and weigh myself before I go. The scales are driving me crazy!!!

Tano said:
Hi, thanks for all your kind words. Back on track today although I stepped on the scales and they said 10st bloody 7!!! I think my scales are fukd or my weigt is crazy at the mo!!! I've decided not to focus too much on the weight and stick to the points and go to the gym on a regular basis. I always feel much better after exercising and the scales are doing my head in!!! Keep going up and down. I'm going to focus on my food and my exercise for the next 4 weeks up to holiday and weigh myself before I go. The scales are driving me crazy!!!

This is why you shouldn't WI daily hunni. Our bodies will fluctuate and especially with different foods. Once a week x

Ahhhh fantastic! I have 4 weeks till my holiday and I'd love to be 10 stone. Have a hen weekend next weekend so need to be REALLY strict this week!

No, Spain with my sister and nephew, cat wait!!!

Back