Tanya-inprogress's Diary - Here goes!

Day 6

I was soooooo cold last night I was shaking and I am afraid I didn't even have that last shake.
:)All better today though.
I took a long time to fully wake up this morning which is not like me,I was quite zombie like and couldn't get going but once I had had my coffee and a little later my first shake - warm vanilla coffee(sorry I am becoming a little predictable!)
I was raring to go.
My energy levels have really gone up and once I started on the housework there was no stopping me - lets just say the house has had a PROPER spring clean.
Chicken soup for lunch - still enjoying it and quite a few cups of nettle tea when my friend came over for a natter,she didn't join me in the tea though she had coffee and biscuits,during which I told her I had not eaten for 5 days due to TFR, she was a little concerned but when I explained what it was and that it was through tthe pharmacist she was less so.Bless her.
Around 4.30 my sons arrived home from school with an exchange student who will be with us for a few days - normally we would all eat together especially when we have exchange student staying but it seemed like a simpler and easier option to let the kids eat first and then my husband ate later,rather than me sat there with my shake embarrassing my sons.
They have gone out now so enjoying my warm chocolate right now:)
well, thats it, 6 days 100% TFR I never thought I would get this far:D

Emmievic thanks so much:hug99: I realise now that it must be a day 5 thing x

Nomorepie thanks for the encouragement I will take you at your word as your losses and the fact that you are getting back on the horse speaks for itself - wow!!

Yay glad to see you are back to your happy self :) Can you believe tomorrow is a week? Once a week is done you almost feel like you can do it forever don't you? Off to have one of your famous lattes - love it! xx

DAY 7!!!

I woke up this morning with tummy cramps. TOTM 3 days early - not like me,what timing eh???
I have been feeling really unwell today,my head is very light and have lost my balance several times,also since yesterday the roof of my mouth and my tongue have been quite perculiar - kind of a numb feeling???
I was not going for my weigh in until PM so Did the usual Latte mid morning and had my chicken soup about 2.30 then headed to the pharmacy.
I really felt the wind had been taken out of my sails as I felt so heavy and bloated and was sure I would not have as good a loss as I had hoped ............ But ....................
10 lbs :woohoo:
So happy and relieved:D

Thank you lovely people for getting me through this week:grouphugg:

I agree girls day five for me wasn't the best either wierd mood swing no energy and freezing!! :-( today much better stil can't face the housework!!

hi everyone i brought a shaker cup in sports direct 4 1.99 there is a wee grill in it so when u shake it the lumps disappear so its easy to carry to and from work aswell x hope that helps x gina

SNAP!! :clap: Just got in now and seen your result! Not even read your post just scanned it to see your weight loss lol! You clever girl you! :happy036: You deserve every pound :worthy:
Jackie xx

Tanya-inprogress excellent result you got the same result as me after my first week well done - imagine 4lb next week and you will have a stone off;)

Well done lovely! We did a week! Feels good doesn't it? Now on with the next one....

Sqindles - thanks so much,:D I was surprised at your loss and didn't really think I would get close let alone equal it especially due to TOTM.
Dudley - Thankyou:) and I would love to follow in your footsteps for the next four weeks!
Emmievic - Thankyou,yes I really feel that we can do this!! Bring it on!!

Day 8

If you are of a weak disposition please do not read on.Far TMI comming up but I really HAVE to share - apologies in advance:eek:

This morning,right as I sat down to enjoy my 'latte' (with 2 spoons of coffee in today mmm thanks Dudley;))without ANY warning-I don't know quite how to put this..............
I po**d myself!:eek::eek::eek:
OMGosh:eek: Total squits!
My pharmacist definately didn't warn me about this! This has never happened to me ever before and I have had food poisoning,gastroenteritis etc.
What is going on? And if my body was going to react this way why not last week?
:help2:I won't be able to continue if it means I've lost control of my bowels:cry:is this normal????

Sorry to say it but I have had that problem on and off all week - and always at shake time. It seems to settle for a bit then a couple of days later it starts all over again :( Hate it but a small price to pay.

Hope your tummy settles soon xx

Hmmm hope so too,sorry you are the same.
Nothing since anyway so maybe a one off? I'll have to cross my fingers then(and legs)cos I'm going out to friends house in a minute and they have CREAM sofas:8855:

Hmmm hope so too,sorry you are the same.
Nothing since anyway so maybe a one off? I'll have to cross my fingers then(and legs)cos I'm going out to friends house in a minute and they have CREAM sofas:8855:

Hope you managed to keep control!!!

Day 13

I had computer problems so apologies that I haven't been around for a few days.
I am glad to report that I had no further problems on the tummy front:)
The last few days have really flown wow week two IS so much easier than week one!

My biggest problem this week has been knowing how to explain my lack of eating/drinking my usual things to people I don't want/need to share this with. I have been to quite a few social events and have felt very rude not even sampling the food that people have taken so much time and effort preparing, and have been struggling to find words.
As for my intake - well same old boring choices mostly I'm afraid, but hey, it suits me,
black coffee first thing
Warm vanilla with coffee mid morning
chicken soup late lunch
lots of fennel and nettle tea and water of course
warm chocolate with sweetners evening
except last night when I tried warm vanilla with sweetner I was able to kid myself it was h**licks,mmm,nice!
looking forward to my second weigh in tommorrow x

Glad to see you back! Yes this week has flown by hasn't it :) Good luck for weigh in xxx

Day 14

Pleased to report a loss of 7.5lbs!!!!
I have been 100% (of course)and doing quite a lot (for me) of cardio exercise this week as my energy has improved but I didn't dare hope for anything over 3lbs,I really am amazed:eek:

I am going to look through my wardrobe to see what now fits!

Pleased to report a loss of 7.5lbs!!!!
I have been 100% (of course)and doing quite a lot (for me) of cardio exercise this week as my energy has improved but I didn't dare hope for anything over 3lbs,I really am amazed:eek:

I am going to look through my wardrobe to see what now fits!

That's brill hun, well done :happy096:
Jackie xx

Just had a quick browse of your diary and thought id post. For starters your weight loss is brill so well done for that. With the tummy troubles i had it at the start of week 1, its just your body isnt used to all the vits and mins. I also have the 'latte' for brekkie daily tis yummy. I also have choc warm with coffee. Like a mocha.

Good luck for the rest of the week :)

Back