Tanya's Refeed Diary!! ~* Back On TFR *~

Good luck going back on TFR Tanya, you will lose that extra weight in no time.

I think we've put on about the same since finishing TFR but I'm very happy with myself at the moment so not worrying at all. I seem to be maintaining right now and am very glad about that.

Crisps were my downfall too but I seem to have broken that bad habit. I eat about 2 packs a week now, it used to be about 4 packs a day before this!

You know you will be fine on TFR cos you did so well on it before.

Good luck with your graduation too, enjoy your special day.

Aw Tanya, I'm sure you're more settled now you've made your decision? You were at a disadvantage in the sense you had TWO holidays to cope with straight after coming off TFR. Next time, you'll be able to re-feed and eat 'normally' (i.e. not take advantage of all-inclusive food & drink! LOL!) for a while. Once you're doing that, eating won't seem so daunting as you'll be able to see for yourself if you make the 'right' choices it'll stay off. AND you can have the occasional blow-out without any permanent damage!
I find myself having days where you couldn't carry chocolate quickly enough to me- but I've recognised that it's usually related to a particular time of the month! LOL! So I try not to have any in the house. What also helps me is eating small, but regularly. For example, I'll have my Breakfast around 8.00am, then a small snack around 11.30, lunch at 1.30, a bowl of home-made soup or an open sandwich around 4.30-5.00, then my dinner around 7.30-8.00 (helps me avoid night-time munchies!) All small portions, but I try to include plenty of protein to keep me full (egg, fish, chicken, beans etc.)
I hope you enjoy your graduation.

Lucky you
i have done this diet before and fell by the wayside doing the refeeding
hope I will have better luck this time
When I tasted food I was like an alcoholic except on a food bender

Today i am back on the water. So far 75cl .... reintroducing it to flush out my system before dreaded weigh in on monday and to get used to it before i restart TFR on tuesday :)

I was naughty and had a packet of salt and vinegar chipsticks with my sandwich and yogurt at lunch today :eek:

Edit: Been even naughtier - slither of bakewell tart, half a toffee crisp icecream bar (only 83calories, not bad i thought :giggle:) small bowl of cereal.

And i was really good at tea aswell - had a tuna and egg salad then just thought ahh well :mad:

Good luck going back on TFR Tanya, you will lose that extra weight in no time.

I think we've put on about the same since finishing TFR but I'm very happy with myself at the moment so not worrying at all. I seem to be maintaining right now and am very glad about that.

Crisps were my downfall too but I seem to have broken that bad habit. I eat about 2 packs a week now, it used to be about 4 packs a day before this!

You know you will be fine on TFR cos you did so well on it before.

Good luck with your graduation too, enjoy your special day.

Ahhhh BEV!! You are still around!! :giggle: I thought i would be happy being around the 12/13st mark but im really not. Infact i hate it. I want to be smaller, i want my size to suit my frame just a little bit more ... my first goal will be 11st and if im not happy there then i will carry on.

Crisps, 4 packets? That all? I used to munch about 6 packets a day - a couple of which would be big eats! :eek:

Aw Tanya, I'm sure you're more settled now you've made your decision? You were at a disadvantage in the sense you had TWO holidays to cope with straight after coming off TFR. Next time, you'll be able to re-feed and eat 'normally' (i.e. not take advantage of all-inclusive food & drink! LOL!) for a while. Once you're doing that, eating won't seem so daunting as you'll be able to see for yourself if you make the 'right' choices it'll stay off. AND you can have the occasional blow-out without any permanent damage!
I find myself having days where you couldn't carry chocolate quickly enough to me- but I've recognised that it's usually related to a particular time of the month! LOL! So I try not to have any in the house. What also helps me is eating small, but regularly. For example, I'll have my Breakfast around 8.00am, then a small snack around 11.30, lunch at 1.30, a bowl of home-made soup or an open sandwich around 4.30-5.00, then my dinner around 7.30-8.00 (helps me avoid night-time munchies!) All small portions, but I try to include plenty of protein to keep me full (egg, fish, chicken, beans etc.)
I hope you enjoy your graduation.

Aww irish! Yes i am much more settled now i know i am in the right frame to get back on it. I have done it once and i will do it again :) Im not too keen on eating little and often although maybe once i start to refeed and maintain again i should - as snacking seemed to be my downfall after finishing refeed.

Im hoping christmas wont be a disadvantage to me this time - although usually im good at xmas, a few little choccies from the tin and me xmas dinner, its the alcohol that does it for me! i used to drink pint after pint of cider although i havnt touched cider since before starting LT in jan. I have stuck to vodka, red wine and cocktails on hols :giggle:

When I tasted food I was like an alcoholic except on a food bender

:rotflmao: theres one way of putting it!

Last edited:
Hey Tanya. Holiday pics are fab :D

I've started back on TFR this week as I've managed to put on 1st over the summer. But like you I've had a cracking summer break and am now ready to shift that last two stone, then the hard part... maintain for Christmas. Can't believe I'm talking about Christmas already :eek: .

Make sure you get yourself on to t'other LT board next week, so that you can whip my arse in to shape and keep me on the straight and narrow ;)

xxx

Oh thats good going - my two friends who are together have finished theres and they are all wrapped!!!!!!!!! :eek: I aint even thought about it! lol

2 kids, 1 step-son, too many nieces & nephews...I need to be organised! LOL!

:giggle: ok ok!!!

Hi liz - eating habits will be around for a very long time, they dont change over night. And as for losing weight and keeping it off you only have to look at Mary and Jan to know that it can be done :) They are definatly my inspiration and i hope they are still on here once i am done with TFR for good :) Go have a read of their diaries :) x

Aww we aren't going anywhere Tanya, will always be around these boards.

Well the only place I am going is to Icmeler, Turkey in 34 sleeps :p:p

Rub it in mary, go on :( lol

I did indeed nicolas - hate being back here!! :(

Thats the problems with holidays - you countdown for ages until you go, then all of a sudden you are home.

Never mind hun, next year will be here soon enough.

A know! We was saying that on the flight back, i counted down so long for it as we booked it waaaayyyy back last year - before xmas and then all of a sudden, its over!!

Already been looking at holidays for next year, guna do 10days this time :)

I'm with you on this one Mary, it's got to be at least 14 days for me too. Hate the flying so it's got to be at least 2 weeks. Already looking forward to going back to Greece next year. Got to get Christmas out the way first.

Well guys .... went to the chemist this morn and i have put on 1st 3lbs. I am ok with that! I thought it'd be alot worse!!! lol

Back on TFR tomorrow, will still check in here though to speak to yous :)

I've not got 2st 13lbs to get off before xmas :D

I've now got 2st 13lbs to get off before xmas :D
No bother to you! Good luck re-starting tfr, I've a few weeks to go before I re-start so I'll be watching how you're doing with great interest!

ok irish - are you looking forward to it?
Im excited! Just as excited as the first time round, if not a little more! :giggle: x

Back