Tanya's Refeed Diary!! ~* Back On TFR *~

I can't stop staring at your eyelashes- they're so lush!!!!

:giggle: Irish, i did them really quickly just so id have some on for a photo lol!!

So i have been battling with the idea as to when to refeed ever since i got back on TFR. First off all it was the end of nov, then i decided on the 2nd of november now i have made my final decision: 26th october!!!

I finally feel ready to be able to lose the rest of the weight myself.

I have altered my goal to 11st 6lbs which would mean a total loss of 8st 0.5lbs. So i have 2 more TFR weigh ins and then its all down to me.

Cant wait. For once i feel really confident that i can do this on my own and i will do this! :D

Jan, Mary & Iris i will need you guys more than ever! I am so determined to this it this time :) Hopefully you'll be around for a whoopassing, encouragement etc when needed :fingerscrossed: as you 3 are great :worthy: :)

Will post my refeed menu later on today and will also start a new refeed diary come refeed day ... starting a fresh, clean slate ;) I can do it! hehe

Thanks for reading! :giggle: xxx mwah!x

Congrats on making that decision hun the closer i get the further im tinking of pushing it so its great you are moving it forward! I look forward to reading your new refeed diary and getting loads of tips an inspiration!

You sound as though you're in a really good place about this Tan. That's brilliant! .. You can do it - you know you can and we'll all be here for you. Look forward to reading your menus & **MWAH** yourself ;) xx

I am Jan. I finally feel like i can actually do this - with a little help from my online family :D

You go away monday dont you? You best come online sometimes missy when yer having a break from writing! hehe xxx

Aw, can't wait to have you over here properly. It is so hard deciding when to re feed, I brought my date forward too, in a way I am glad, as my losses were slowing down, but managed to lose a whopping 4lbs in my first. It is a pain shifting those last few lbs, but we have come this far, we can do anything!! You will be fine, good luck hun

Yeah I go on Monday. I'll probably be around a coupla times through the week tho ..... someone's got to keep me on the straight & narrow! I'm not taking anything 'naughty' with me (unless you count my booze ;)) .... but there are shops :eek: :) xx

Booze ... did someone say booze?!!!
I have 6 bottles of scrummy rose sat in my cupboard - on offer at sainsburys so i stocked up :S LOL Very, very tempting! Of course, not all for me ....... I might give 1 bottle to my friend for xmas along with her other present, but then again, maybe not?! :giggle:

Liz i've now bought my refeed date forward like 3 times! :rotflmao: But this one is the final decision. Refeed in just over a week! aaahhhhh :D :D :D :D

Lol, woman's prerogative!! Scary isn't it?? You will be absolutely fine, you have come so far on your journey, and as much as it pains me to say, you have lost more weight than me lol. Good on you, you will be at target in no time

:giggle: I hope so Liz! I dropped my goal by 6lbs but i feel ok with that for now! lol x

so this morning i weighed in and lost 3.5lbs !!!!!

Well happy!! :bliss:

I now weigh 11st 12lbs and have lost 7st 8.5lbs! :bliss:

So, this is my last full week on tfr then next week i'm refeeding for 2 weeks and so i will hopefully reach my goal of 11st 6 within the next few weeks :)

Hi Tanya

I think the last few weeks have been such a turning point for you...you seem more confident in your ability to re-feed and stay in control - which is fantastic.

You will do well; but at least you know what to expect and that it isnt all rosy, but you have the hand of experience on your side too!

I am very excited for you and as Jan said, you are in the right place now....good luck sweetie.

My word Tan How FAB are you!!!???!!! You're gonna be there in NO time!! xx

Ah hope so Jan!
Have wrote my refeed plan - cant wait to go shopping to buy it all! Im more excited about buying food and cooking food for me than eating it! hahaaa

On a much more unhappy note ..................

38a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To say i am gutted is an understatement!

Ok, i love the fact i am now slimish and wouldnt go back to where i was for the world but 38a :cry: :cry: :cry: devistated :cry: :cry: :cry:

What were you before Tanya? I lost more round my back, now 32/34, but I am a G!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have loved a smidging off my actual cup, but not to be.....

Just remember, as your back gets smaller, your cup gets bigger, so 36B, 34D!!!!! Seriously....

Now, have you gone to Bravissimo and gotten properly measured??? I did that just before holiday...you might find you are wearing a wrong size back!!! I know I was,,in fact 2 sized too big! They are a little expensive, but really worth the trip.

Just a wee suggestion sweetie....

I was a 44C .... :( So never really big for my size but i was a nice size - now, i have fried eggs! lol

well done on weight loss Tanya thats fantastic you must feel on top of the world! i lost it off my chest too :( but thats the price we pay! best of luck on refeed hon your mind seems in so the right place so you half way there ;)

I still think (personally) you need to go and get measured...not the old fashioned "tape way" but with people fully training in eye and I bet you are pleasantly surprised.
You will pay approx £36 but that is a small price to feel good. In fact, you can still get measured at Bravissimo, but dont have to buy anything!!
It might just cheer you up a little.

Back