Tanya's Refeed Diary!! ~* Back On TFR *~

Woohoo, not long now then Tanya. Well you know where you went wrong the last time, so at least you are prepared with your knowledge for when you go back to food again chick - you can do it, I know you can.

Oh i hope so mary :fingerscrossed: It's very scary, im more scared that i was last time but also more excited than last time ... how does that work?!! :sigh:

Its all trial and error i guess .... its not all going to change over night unfortunatly :(

I will do you a swap, you come over to re-feed and I will go back to the shakes lol.

You will be absolutely fine, practice makes perfect, and you are an expert in my eyes!! Just follow the great advice you have given all of us and you can't go wrong!! I am sure it will go fine for you, and you have that stone shifted in no time

I figured its about time i started to 'learn'. I cant keep hopping back to LT when i pile on a few pounds, i have to learn how to deal with it. The only way im guna do so is to get back to eating :sigh:

This is where I was at as well Tanya...it is too easy to live on the shakes, etc...and I dont say that to be horrid or anything,,,,,I know i could have stayed on the shakes for ever and a day, but I knew I was delaying the inevitable and that was my relationship with food...I dont think it will be an overnight solution, but I think with this forum and determination, I will get there....

I reckon that will be the same for you too. You actually have changed over the past few weeks since going on LT again..dont you think?

Well done on making you decision Tan - you'll be fine. You know what you're doing. xx

Yeah i think i've changed a little iris - i am more determined to do this and reading all yous diaries whilst im on tfr just highlights the fact that i need to do it and just get on with it! :sigh:

So have not heard anything from the volunteer posts i applied for :( And today is the 10th working day. I guess they still have 2 hours before end of working day but im guessing if i stood out that much they would have contacted me sooner.

Such a failure :cry: I've no decent career lined up. Im stuck at a job i hate and all i feel like doing is heading for the cupboard for a good old munch :17729:
Here i go again, another effin feeling sorry for myself day. WTF is wrong with me?!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nothing wrong with you chick, just those shakes playing silly ******* with your thoughts.

Hold on girl, something will come along and you will find something that you really want to do.

Mary's right Tan - if you didn't get any of those it's because there's something better for you coming along. AND something you'll get paid for with a bit of luck ;)

Hope you're feeling better xx

Nothing wrong with you chick, just those shakes playing silly ******* with your thoughts.

Hold on girl, something will come along and you will find something that you really want to do.

Mary's right Tan - if you didn't get any of those it's because there's something better for you coming along. AND something you'll get paid for with a bit of luck ;)

Hope you're feeling better xx

I really hope something comes along soon :fingerscrossed: I've been toying with the idea of joining the navy as a chef ... seeing the world, doing something i love to do (ok not as glamourous as cakes lol) but im not sure how my dad would take it.

He's been in the navy since he was 16, he's now 43 (i think) and is coming out in febuary. I dont think he'd like the idea of me joining up, but maybe its my way into the MOD police, eventually. Mum is ok with it, BF is fine with it - he told me to go for it but i just. dont. know. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyways, So we all know what back boobs are right?

Well this morning, i get up out of bed and my mirror is right in front of me as im walking to the door - last night i slept with no top on (way too hot) and as i turnt to go out the door i had to double take ..... MY BACK BOOBS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont have back boobs anymore!!!
Im sorry to come and rant about it but got nowhere else too .... LOL

Yay me! :giggle:

Oh, and its only 1 more sleep till weigh in! If i lose 3lbs that'll be a 7st loss!! :eek: :fingerscrossed:

woohoo, congrats on the NO back boobs lol, you do make me laugh Tanya.

Good luck for wi, hoping you get the magic 3 to take you to 7st. Thats amazing chick xxx

:giggle:

Ah yeah, 3 is the magic number an all!!!!! :D

I bet you get more than that 3 - can't wait to find out!!!

BACK BOOBS ....... What are you like!!! :):):) xxx

This time tomorrow i will know whether i am 7st lighter than january this year ..... :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: .... I wish there was an emoticon thingy that shows toes crossed! LOL

This time tomorrow i will know whether i am 7st lighter than january this year ..... :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: .... I wish there was an emoticon thingy that shows toes crossed! LOL

Will eyes do??? :crazy: :silly: :p :D xxx

:giggle: Anything will do! Just about to leave - im soooo excited! Geek right?!!! lol

Morning guys ....i am just a 'little' overjoyed at my weigh in this morning!!!

I lost 4lbs this week!!!!!!!!! :D

Taking my total weight loss to 7stone 1lbs !!!!!!!!!!!! My chemist said i was only about 2stone off losing the weight of her! She couldnt believe it! :D

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:​

I can't believe i've lost so much weight - it seems unreal!!!

Only 4 weeks till refeed, lets hope i can crack another stone :fingerscrossed:
:bliss:​

Wow!!! That's fab, well done. I am on 6st 11lbs, so your ahead of me now, I will have to speed up now lol. You will lose that stone in your month easy! I will probably still be on re-feed when you are back, still asking loads of questions ha ha. So pleased for you, you have done superb

Ah thanks liz!
Youre still guna be on refeed in 4 weeks time?!!!! Really??? LOL x

Back