Tanya's Refeed Diary!! ~* Back On TFR *~

I reckon so!! Not ready to completely part with my shakes just yet, and quite enjoying the menu's, so not ready to change that yet, will see how the weight losses go before I decide.

Tan

Well done sweetie on your 4lb loss and overall weight!!!! MAN ALIVE!!!!!! That is like a whole (small) person!!! I am amazed, and gobsmacked really. You have done so well.

And, to have no back boobs, or whatever you called them! New on me, never heard of that saying before, but I know what they are :) Horrible bloody things........ :)

You made me feel so old when you said your dad is 43!! That is how old I am....hhaha...not saying that is old of course, but gosh, made me realise that I am a lot older than you...hhahaa......

I am sure you will be pushing a few doors open to see what is available. There is no harm in trying to be honest and it is a good life in the Navy...I know it isnt for everyone, but hopefully your dad will understand (if you go down that route). My two brothers were in the Army and they had a wonderful life; they are both now retired and civvies now, but I know they miss the life terribly.

Again, well done on your incredible weight loss!!!

:clap::clap::clap::happy036::happy036::happy036::talk017::talk017::wow::wow::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Well done you!! ;) xx

They didn't all work but you get the idea ;) I'm made up for you!

And Hey Iris!!! 43's a baby!! I've got another 11 years on that :( xxx

:giggle: i get the idea jan!!! :p

I HEARD BAAAAACK!!!!

So, a couple weeks ago i applied for some voluntary positions of which i heard nothing back within the 10days the conformation email said i would but then yesterday i got an email from the voluntary site with info on the positions i applied for with contact detaills.

So, i sent an email to the guy for the youth offending service explaining that i want to put myself out there for some voluntary work and am particulary interested in becoming an appropriate adult etc etc...... AND I GOT A REPLY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said the next intake isnt untill febuary as thats when the next lot of training is and he also sent me the application form to send back to him and he then even said "it would be great to meet up at some point to have a chat about our voluntary positions and the training process. Plus, its always good to put a name to a face!."

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss:

Am going to fill the application in in a bit and mail it back to him somepoint this evening and then hopefully it'll go from there!

:fingerscrossed:

WooHoo!!!!!!!!! Made up for ya Tan :):) xx (Love Granny :eek: xx)

:giggle: I hope you know i didnt actually mean you as a grandma Jan .... :) xxx

Oh I don't care .... ;o)) There's a certain liberation to being seen as the crazy old lady ... you can waltz around in long skirts and purple hats and as long as you don't smell of 'P' people just smile :):):):):)

Oh I don't care .... ;o)) There's a certain liberation to being seen as the crazy old lady ... you can waltz around in long skirts and purple hats and as long as you don't smell of 'P' people just smile :):):):):)

:rotflmao: hahaha now theres an image Jan!!!!! :p

36072_crazy_lady.jpg
xxxxx

:rotflmao: hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha what a picture! Is that you on a night on the town Jan? :giggle:xxx

You sussed me!! ;) xx

Got the dress my bf ordered for me today - well actually got it the other day in a 12 - there was no way in hell that it was doing up on me! It only just! did up on my mum and she is a size 8 :eek: But its a 16, silk dress and is gorgeous!!

So here i am, 7st 1lb down (taken this evening) sorry about the hair and looking a mess :giggle: Its guna be my christmas season dress :)

Dont ask me why my boobs look odd in the 2nd pic - all that matters is they look big! hahahahahahahahah :rotflmao:

:109:

Attachments

• 7st 1lb Loss (2).jpg
    7st 1lb Loss (2).jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 7st 1lb Loss.jpg
    7st 1lb Loss.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 94
Another 4lb loss this week!! :D

Total loss now 7st 5lbs and over 100lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

New haircut :)

Had 4 inches off!! :eek: But i love it :D It has made it soooo much thicker as i lost alot of hair after coming off LT the first time :)

New haircut :)

Had 4 inches off!! :eek: But i love it :D It has made it soooo much thicker as i lost alot of hair after coming off LT the first time :)

WAW !!!!!! Tanya, your new haircut really is lovely; oh, it does suit you. YOu know, you have a lovely fresh looking face...not sure if anyone told you that. It is lovely and fresh..hahah...And with your hair coloring, it just lightens your face even more.

You are looking good girl, you really are..well done.

I thought I'd commented on your hair Tan but I can't see my post so just in case I dreamt it .... I think it's FAB!! I really do .... it .... and you look great xxxx

same as that i cant beleive i cant see my post about you hair or your weight loss last week! well done tanya you look fantastic you must be so proud fair play to you

Back