Tanya's Refeed Diary!! ~* Back On TFR *~

ahhhh cant wait! just about to leave for wi now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Well week 1 weigh in 2nd time around and i've lost 9.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!

Cant believe it! :D

:scale::talk017::wow::happy096::0clapper::banana dancer::party0011::wee::bunnydance:
And thats all I have to say about that.

PMSL!! That is such brilliant news!!! I am so glad it was a huge loss- what motivation- for you AND for me! :p

ah thanks irish :) :hug99:

thats fantastic Tanya, fair play to ya, well done!!!!!!! i'm delighted for you!!!!!

cheers chick :D x

hi tanya,

well done on your amazing loss!!
I'm pretty much in the same situation as you - i also put 1st 3lbs on over summer and restarted TFR today!! how hav u found TFR the second time around?? Ive found it ok so far today but i think its cos i'm so relieved to be in control of my eating again!!

Ah thanks natters.

I've found this week just the same as my first week on LT. I loved this diet from the get go and love it still. It feels so good just to not think about having to eat, what am i going to buy, counting calories, weighing everything out - i was such a worrier whilst i was back eating and most of my gain came from alcohol and being very naughty the following day. (i had 4 holidays, all of which included copious amounts of alcohol :giggle:) but still, i didnt think my 1st 3lbs was that bad - i expected it to be worse!

Once you hit ketosis again you will be fine :) Is that all the weight you want to lose 1st 3lbs or do you want to lose more whilst back on LT? x

I was! I only built myself up for 5lbs so an extra bonus for me! :giggle:

Back to the smaller numbers next week!
If i lose atleast 2.9lbs a week i'll be at my goal by nov 30th :)

Ah thanks natters.

I've found this week just the same as my first week on LT. I loved this diet from the get go and love it still. It feels so good just to not think about having to eat, what am i going to buy, counting calories, weighing everything out - i was such a worrier whilst i was back eating and most of my gain came from alcohol and being very naughty the following day. (i had 4 holidays, all of which included copious amounts of alcohol :giggle:) but still, i didnt think my 1st 3lbs was that bad - i expected it to be worse!

Once you hit ketosis again you will be fine :) Is that all the weight you want to lose 1st 3lbs or do you want to lose more whilst back on LT? x

Yeah, I didn't think 1st 3lbs was too bad either - I was dreading stepping on the scales at the chemist as i thought I had put on about 2stone!! so a bit of a relief! I'm the same - it's all down to alcohol and hangover cures! I also started having a lot of meals out again, something I was trying to avoid doing! Then I had my brother's wedding, Leeds festival and a holiday in Spain where I just ate whatever I wanted then felt awful about it afterwards :(

I'm really excited to have started TFR again though - I'm looking forward to the compliments again, that amazing buzz after WI and like you said, guilt free living and eating (or drinking - shakes!;))

My first goal is to lose the weight I've put on but my ultimate goal is to get to 11st by Xmas! I haven't found today too hard - I was worried as a lot of people on here have said it was harder 2nd time around, but I'm finding it easier - I know what shakes I like, I know to drink LOTS of water and black coffee when I'm hungry, I know the best time to have the shakes so I'm not hungry, and i know that in a couple of weeks the results will start to show and they are SO going to be worth it!! :D

Snap!! I too heard 2nd time round is harder but im finding it easy, i found my first stint very easy too :)

We have the same goal, 11st by xmas! Heres to a skinny xmas!! :D

Glad to hear you are doing ok on it - we know we can do it :D

Thanks joy :)

Hi Tanya,
very well done to you for a fantastic first week's weight loss, you should be rightly thrilled with that. Glad it is going well and you are enjoying it again this time round. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Thanks Doirin :)

day 8 and all going great!! :giggle:

my bf has told me i have developed ocd as i cant stop cleaning!!!!!

my rents are on holiday and its just me in the house (with the bf staying over for the week) and i have litterally not stopped cleaning!!

All the cupboards are tidy and in order, all the glasses are in straight lines (this is what triggered the bf to say i had ocd!!! LOL)

Today i have vacumed, washed the floors, cleaned the windows, dusted and polished, taken the bins out and have also baked me bf some biccies to have with his morning coffee and a saltana cake with brandy (smells gorge!!!)

I freaking love being back on the shakes :) i just hope i get to goal in time :D :fingerscrossed:

Come and do my housework Tanya!!!! I just cant get into it at all since coming back off holiday!! Needs a good clean :)

Glad you are doing ok..I too am finding it incredibly easy. Not got any headache still or feel hungry or even bad breath!! I expected it today, but nothing...very strange indeed!

Oh that reminds me of my time on TFR - my house was immaculate, I didnt stop cleaning on my days off. Other half used to call my Hyacinth, he couldnt put a cup down but I was up and cleaning it.

Tanya and Iris, you are both doing brilliantly to go straight back onto TFR, well done girls, I do admire you both.

Back