Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tappas food

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Inmydreams, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Inmydreams

Inmydreams Member

Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Help!!!! I'm going to a tapas bar night out on Friday... What can I eat? Has anyone been to a tapas before? Oh I'm veggie too
    Abby x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I have been to a tapas bar in spain and most of the dishes had a lot of olive oil in them so you need to chosse carefully I had some olives in brine not too bad for points and they did have some salads to choose from which I had without dressing. I think you will just have to look at the offerings and ask the friendly waiter what is in them. Although I am not now a veggie -used to be- there were a lot of meat free offerings on the tapas. Good luck

4. Inmydreams

Inmydreams Member

Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Thankyou very much xx

5. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.4lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    There's a Spanish Cuisine section in the eating out guide... I know it's a bit late, but if you're interested for future reference I'll type it up for you! :) xx

6. Inmydreams

Inmydreams Member

Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Thanks Charlotte eve... I had salad and some potato thing and too much vodka, so I've just counted 25 points for the lot. Thankyou though
    Abby x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.