tara's restart

hey gen and helen !
i'm feeing really positive thanx gen, i have never felt this sure of myself - i know this diet works and i know its down to me to stick to it and let me be slim, and i will do it!
we will do it together - having u guys on here makes it so much easier !
lol, i'm finding myself thinkin about these threads and u guys wen eva i get a spare minute..

ooooo i cant wait to swap holiday pics wid u and helen wen we get bak from our skinny holidays this summer! its gonna be great !

how are u guys feeling ? positive ?
looking forward to seeing your official loss tonight gen. Have fun ;)

Morning Tara .. you can do this ... you have a focus now ... one week at a time .. take photos, measurements, the works to motivate yourself the weeks when the scales are not being kind so you don't lose faith ... and you can be say (3lbs a week MIN ... in 14 weeks ... ) 42lbs down ... that's 3 stone - how fab would that be?? And that's a MINIMUM!!! You should really be more than that if you stick to SSing ...

I actually went to Portugal for a week (week 5 of the VLCD) and I ss'd all the way... boy was it hard .. BUT I lost 6lbs that week which was worth each pizza/burger I didn't have!!! So I guess the question is how much do you want this???? Feel free to PM me whenever you want/need!!

Dee

I ONLY JUST READ THIS POST - sorry for the late reply, how do i pm u ?? and congratulations on ss'ng while u was on holiday!! that must have been really hard.
and to answer your question - i really want it ! 42lbs minimum sounds soooo good !
lots love
Tara xxx

hey gen,
having a good day (i went swimming again despite good advice to calm down from coley) feel really good today though - times flew as i bin busy and wen i'm not busy i'm in here staying focused........
hows your day goin ?? how was your weigh in ??? u good ?

Hey Tara...my weigh in was grand... it was my first 'official' weigh in to start the diet... i weighed in at 16st on my CDC's scales... so god only knows what i was when i started on monday... well i was 16st 1 on my own scales on monday and then 15st 7 on them on Wednesday morning... but they are now put away so just gonna concentrate on my CDC's scales cos i love the weekly weigh in feeling!!!

other than that i'm doing grand girl... feeling really positive for the future!!

hope ur day is going well hun

Love

Gen xxx

hey ladies !!!!

i lost 13.9 pounds !!!! this is day 8(the furthest i have got in a yr restarting and this time will make it till the end !!!!!

how is everyone doing ??????

lotsa love and support
Tara xxx

eh cough cough splutter... did you not start the same day as me??? last Monday??? if so you are on day 9 my dear...

well done on a fab weight loss so far!!!

love

Gen xxx

Well done Tara .. you are doing really well .. keep focussed and you'll be a skinny minny in no time at all!!!

eh cough cough splutter... did you not start the same day as me??? last Monday??? if so you are on day 9 my dear...

well done on a fab weight loss so far!!!

love

Gen xxx

LOL !!!!
my bad !!! thnx gen :giggle:

thnx dee for ur comment too ;) your soo close to target, congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!

MYAH !!

Hey hun... hows is day 10.... going for ya??? :D :D :D

I tell ya you sent me into mathematics meltdown yesterday with ur day 8 ha ha ha

love

lol, ooops my bad, donno what i ws thinkin,
went to see my cdc for the first time since restaring today, picked up some food and some choccy bars, mmmmmm they taste goooood!!

hows ur day 10 goin?? mine is fab so far :cool:

Girls .. it's super that you are there to motivate each other on a daily basis ..

Keep on going ... you can do it!!

morning ladies !

gen do u have your own thread i keep posting to u in here, how was yesterday? day 11 baby :) almost on two weeks, i cant believe it !

have a good day all !!!

lol, ye am still cool

last night my flat mate cooked some gooooood smellllin food !!!!!! i jumped in the car and went library - first time i've been really tempted but i kno what i really want and it is odourless !!!!

bring on size 12 !!!

Back