Target and one massive thank you!

BeckyT

Always trying!
Well today I finally reached target and I squealed with joy, I was and still am absolutely over the moon!

I'd just like to say a massive thank you to you all for your support that you have given me. I have lost count of the amount of times I have either tried to diet from home or taken myself along to a class and every single time I have given in when the going got tough.

I am now at my lowest weight, in fact I don’t ever remember being at this weight before. I'd just like to say to anyone looking for support, please don’t give up, even when the going gets tough, stick with and you will be rewarded. I have had 2 separate weeks when I gained and to this did I do not know why, I think our bodies just like to throw us curve balls sometimes to see how committed we really are.

Thank you again as the support I have received on minimins has been amazing
:bighug:

Well done, what a Christmas pressie to yourself!!! x

Well done lovely! A fab motivational reminder too :)

Congratulations Becky - way to go!

Congratulations...you must be so proud. :D

ninnins said:
Well done! Does that mean we get to see some pics?!

I haven't got any recent ones although we are going out tonight so I am defo going to get the hubby to take some before we go out!

Brilliant news. Well Done

:happy096:

Thank you all for your congrats! I am still smiling & I think I have been since 9am!

It feels really strange to think that I no longer have to think about losing weight. For as long as I can remember my weight has been the first thing I think about I. A morning when I get out of bed and wonder off to the bathroom

Jael said:
Well done! Really pleased for you. And don't you feel great that it was your hard work and patience that got you there

I know! I've given up more times than I care to remember in the past so I am really, really proud of myself

Congratulations well done :)

Back