Target member question

mrs big b

Gold Member
Does anyone know if there is a minimum you can reduce your target by .
At last wi I was 3.5 under mine so half a pound out of range . Don't think I've gained this week so I'm in a dilemma . Go and just pay if I've lost and aim to gain next week . Wear heavier clothing to have a big enough gain or change my target by 3 lb . But I don't know if I'm allowed to do this . I really don't like the thought of a gain when I know I probably haven't but I'm worried if I lower it I'll lose more and start a worrying pattern and become unhealthy . Advice please . Being at target is so difficult wish I could relax and wish I could deal with the thought of a gain because it's gonna happen at some point I can't carry on losing and probably virtually impossible to stay exactly the same every week

Thanks well in that case I'll be paying or making myself gain by wearing my jeans or eating before I go to wi and try harder this week

mrs big b said:
Thanks well in that case I'll be paying or making myself gain by wearing my jeans or eating before I go to wi and try harder this week

Puts some weights in ur pockets :) xx

Do you get on well with your consultant? They have the ability to change your target by less than 7 at their discretion, so it might be worth an ask if you do get on well with them. The 7lb rule is there to deter people from calling too early to avoid paying, but theoretically, if you are -3lb at the last weigh in, and you lose another 1-2 at this weigh in, you would be in range for a move down by 7lb anyway so could stay "at target" you would just go from under to over, if that makes sense. You do not have to achieve your new target to be "in range". All at your consultants discretion though, it wouldn't hurt to have a chat with them and see what they suggest.

That's ok but if I was to be over I'd panic and lose more I wouldn't be comfortable being over lol . Be ok as I was 3.5 under last week poss 4.5 this week so if I could drop by 3.5 I'd be 1lb under and feel a lot happier there. Might have a chat before wi

Back