Total Solution Target Reading Festival - here we go

Phew, got through that moment. I'm fine have just poured another glass of sparkling water!:happy036:

Yay! Have you tried the water flavourings with sparkling water? I've got the peach one but its not as nice as I'd hoped it would be.

Haha well done for resisting its so hard sometimes! You do literally feel you need to be locked away x

Yes Ali, I like the berry one, it's great for a bit of a change, hope you've had a good day

Hi you are doing really well hun. Hope you have a lovely day.

Week 4 weigh in another 3lbs :D

Wow...that is fantastic. You are getting so close to the 13's x

Woooo Hooooo :D
Another badge next week for sure !!
:D

Thanks Guys, not long to 13s I hope!

No, not to long at all chick :D

So close to the 13s, that will be amazing :) Congrats on another loss! You're doing awesome

Yaaaaaay well done for your weight loss hun, 13s nearly there;) Have a great day

I'm gutted.... although I really really don't want to stop Exante I have to. I have had extreme diarrhea for the past 10 days and it has made me feel so ill. I have actually suffered with this since day 12, but have struggled through as I really wanted to do this diet as well as I did on LL. I wont go into too much detail as I am both gutted and a little scared as my symptoms are rather worrying. However, my plan is to come off Exante, and do SW and see if the diarrhea stops. If it doesn't after a few days then I will have to go to the doctors as there may be some other reason.

Feeling really cheesed off at this as I know I can do this diet, and I don't understand why I am having this reaction. It might be that Exante uses higher milk/soya in their products than LL.... i dunno, but I cant carry on, feeling so ill and also messing up my digestive system.

So ladies thanks for the support - I will stay on the site to monitor my losses but probably go into another forum.

Sarah x

aw Sarah, that's not good news. I had bad diarrhea for about the first 3 weeks but I have IBS so I dont even think about it anymore, it's part of my normal life most of the time. It's stopped now though, I've gone the opposite direction. I think you should go to the doctors anyway, dont leave it, just in case there's some other problem.

Thanks Jael, I am really gutted as this diet is so easy for me. I am on day 2 of eating and the diarrhea has almost stopped. I'm pretty sure it was some sort of reaction to the packs, but if I am still unwell by Monday then I will go to the doctors.
I am trying to be positive about doing a different diet, but I know the losses wont be anywhere as near as on Exante :( I will still have my target of getting in size 12 again, but it may take me longer. On the plus side, I may actually learn something from doing SW, I have never done a proper healthy eating diet before, its usually starvation!

Good luck with your journey, I'll pop in now and again to cheer you along and see how you're doing. I will be in the SW forum until I get to target

xxx

Aww no :( That's such a shame, especially when you're in the zone and doing so well on it. Darn bodies not playing ball. Good luck with the move to SW though! I'm sure you'll do great with it :)

Aww no :( That's such a shame, especially when you're in the zone and doing so well on it. Darn bodies not playing ball. Good luck with the move to SW though! I'm sure you'll do great with it :)

Thanks Katmat, it is very annoying, however I have never tried SW before, and I have to say so far it's quite easy to follow. I have been eating 2 days now and got on the scales this morning and am down 1/2 lb, which is pretty cool. I thought I would go up straight away because of the food. So I'm hopeful that although I won't do it as quickly I will actually learn how to control my food intake and limit the naughties.

Good luck with your challenge x

So sorry to hear that, but the most important thing is your health. Finding a diet that doesn't compromise that is important, but there are so many different options.

Perhaps talking to your gp and asking for a nutrition plan would be an idea? They can give you recipes and meal plans that'll still include 2lb a week losses :)

Hope you feel better soon, and whatever you do still keep up with your diary, we all want you to reach goal whatever route you go down xx

Back