Target (what a lovely thought)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by time2bslim, 7 November 2010 Social URL.

1. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    I am hoping to be at target come Christmas Day - do you have to weigh in weekly to not pay at class? (providing you are within the 3lb's - I think either way, up or down) - or can you skip a few classes and just weigh in once a month?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You can go as often or as little as you like once you get to target xx

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I think you need to weigh in once a month to keep your lifeline online membership current.
    We have a lot of target members who come every 3 to 4 weeks.
    I went every single week.
    It depends if you want to keep SW as a weekly part of your life or relax a bit and just go every few weeks to keep an eye on your weight.

5. time2bslim

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    thanks for the replies. I really don''t want to go weekly when I finally get to target = I did think about going in every other week, at first, to keep an eye on my weight and once I've mastered maintaining - IF I ever do - then I shall go in to class once a month unless I'm having a difficult time IYKWIM.

6. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Yep, Jaylou is right, its at least once a month. This keeps your membership live and also the access to the online stuff. Im intending to go weekly though anyway, I would find it too easy to slip back, plus I am part of the social team so I need to be there anyway.

7. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

That's why I go MLM. I've managed to gain and that's by going to group each week, I know that I would have put all my weight back on if I didn't go to group each week. It's just the way I am - I have to have that weekly weigh in to stop me piling it all back on again!

8. Brightonrosie

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have only been going every 6 - 8 weeks and no one has said that i need to go more frequently x

9. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Have you tried logging onto the website though Rosie? It did say you needed to go monthly to keep the account active.

10. time2bslim

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    i rarely use the online helpline anyway - but I could see that IF you were to slip below or go over the allowance on weight maybe you'd have to pay for that weeks class AND membership again???

Anyway, I also agree that its exceptionally difficult to maintain and in the the past I have lost 2 stones and regained two stones so I probably will need to go - at least - fortnightly though.

Thanks again for your replies.

11. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've only got to lose another 1.5lb to get to target and I'm planning on carrying on going every week. It's a chance to catch up with people you don't see away from class. I always enjoy the Image Therapy sessions anyway.

Denise

12. Brightonrosie

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No i haven't and i understand the password protocol has changed too. I don't eat much with syns so haven't really needed to xxxxxxx

13. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I had a read through the FAQ's on the SW site yesterday, it doesn't say how often you need to go to keep your membership active, just says "it would be nice to see you often etc etc".
    Although to keep lifeline online active you do need to get weighed once a month.
    Hope this helps. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.