TARGET!!!

eternity

Gold Member
I can't believe it, but I reached target today and actually went 1lb below it.
It's taken years, but it happened at last.
Thankyou to everyone on here for all your help and support, and good luck to you all in your weight loss journeys xx

I'm just editing to say thanks to everyone for the messages below, I definitely will be staying on Minimins because I know that maintenance is very difficult.
I don't have any photos at the moment because at my age (52) the downloading photo business has passed me by, but I'll see what I can do LOL

Last edited:
wow 7st AMAZING....i set my target at 13st as i dint ever think i could lose the weight and didnt want to aim too big just to watch myself crash n burn...but im amazed at how well im doing...ive reached under 13st now and im still not happy with the result so have reset my target to 9st...but would love to be 7st again:p..i need to lose around 7st to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight i was back in 2003 b4 i had my 3 kids.....ive already lost just under 2st and im still going...i WILL be in a size 10 this summer...i will make sure of that:)...once again WELL DONE!!!XXX

That's fantastic well done! You must be over the moon :D

Woweeeee! Very happy for you! x

That is AMAZING eternity!! Thanks for all your helpful and inspiring posts, and well done!! Hope you don't disappear from Minimins though! We need you to cheer all of us on!! XXX

7 stone...incredible. I bet you feel wonderful :) I hope you manage to keep at this healthy weight for good!

oh my gosh thats brilliant!!!! well done you x x x

Congratulation!!!!! :clap: :clap:

That's such a great achievement! I hope you stay here to keep encouraging and inspiring the rest of us :)

Congratulations!! So pleased for you, that is an amazing achievement - hope you celebrate in style tonight and enjoy every minute xx

WoW!!! 7 Stones off is a MASSIVE achievement, im really genuinely so so happy for you!!! Make sure you celebrate by getting yourself something very very special as you seriously deserve it!

:happy036::happy036::happy036:

I am proud of you!! Also proud to be part of SW community and the minimins community.

A million congratulations, you're a superstar

Back