Original Target!

hayleyj

So...tonight I lost a further 3lbs, taking my total to 4 stone. I have reached my final target, it's taken me 1 year and 1 week! My question is....what happens now? Any tips from target members? Thank you x

Wow! WELL DONE. I'm not at target but have been previously- keep going to class and follow food optimising, you can increase your healthy extras and up your syns, but stay in the 15 if you can and if you find you are gaining just reign things in a bit. Well done!

Did your consultant not give you the target members book explaining it? Basically upi your healthy extras not your syns and increase by one each week until your weight levels out. The target members section on the SW website will help too

Congratulations on hitting target by the way. I was hoping for the same tonight but turned up and found the class was cancelled :(

Well done Hayley! There is also a target section of the website that may help. Patchworkpuss that must be frustrating but sure you will be there when you weigh next.

Thank you, I didn't get a booklet, just a certificate and a badge. It's an amazing feeling! I understand I need to keep my motivation though and this is only part of a long journey!

Back