Taster night at next weigh in, ideas anyone??

Lucylu79

Gold Member
Hi All,

Last time there was a taster night at my class I totally forgot and felt really guilty trying everyone else's food that they had lovingly prepared and bought to class.

I really want to do something this time but I have to go pretty much straight from work and need something that I can just run into the house and grab from the fridge....

Any ideas anyone?

How about making up a batch of soup before, that you can zap in the microwave and pop into a flask to take.

If not, some sort of mixed bean salad?

I've just posted veg pakoras and dip under curry fest in recipe forum. Or SW online recipes. Easy peasy. I may make them for ours Wednesday x

I'm not keen on taster evenings as a lot of people are not entirely accurate with counting and measuring.

I did once take the Actifry in and made roasties while people arrived. I wish I'd been a Tefal rep that night I can tell you! Would have made a fortune!

Maximus said:
I'm not keen on taster evenings as a lot of people are not entirely accurate with counting and measuring.

I did once take the Actifry in and made roasties while people arrived. I wish I'd been a Tefal rep that night I can tell you! Would have made a fortune!

Ahhh but when you're the only person who bothers to take something , you don't need worry about what anyone else is weighing out! Lol ;)

Back