taster night tonight

metrognome

is getting better at it
and i dont have time to make anything as i am working does anyone have any ideas of things i can buy to take with me as i dont want to go empty handed
thanks

Some low fat crisps (quavers, french fries, etc) or buy some pineapple or other fruit and chop it up when you get there? Tesco do some nice light choices cake bar things too - you can break them into 2 or 3, and have them on a tray for bitesize pieces!

someone brought some quorn scotch eggs to ours or some of the tesco tikka mini chicken fillets.
We were 60's style so there were jars of pickled onions, could take one of those?

A selection of fruit, chopped up when you get there, and a fresh fruit salad appears as if by magic, a can of squirty cream isn't bad on syns either. (sorry cann't remember off hand how many syns but know its ok)

lol you have to make them but its quick i took sandwiches made from wholemeal rolls and filling of your choice cut into halfs they went down well

thanks for the ideas ladies but i have decided not to go to work after all :p so am going to make the wonderful chicken cake which is in the recipe section above i hope that the maker of the recipe does not mind :)

Back