Taster Session

Tay10r

Hi All,
We have a taster session at group next week and was looking for some easy tasty treats or meal ideas I could cook or bake to take to class with me.
Thanks in Advance
X

Hi we have one tues you can make chick pea dahl loaf, scan bran choc cake, sw quiche, sb cookies all can be made in advance. Im gunna di the chick pea loaf. X

I like the sound of chickpea dhal loaf do you have the recipe?

In my group last week a girl made the best scan bran cake i have made it twice this week:
5 scan softened in hot water mashed to a real soft puree mixed with 3 beaten eggs
2 tblsp of splenda, one banana options,
1 largish grated carrot and 2 sticks of chopped rhubarb
cook for about 9 mins in a suare tupperware in the microwave.
It should pull away from the sides when cooked I found it takes a bit longer than normal scan bran cake. The rhubarb makes it really moist I think its about 9 syns all in (5 for scan 2 for options 2 for rhubarb)

it was great in group as really easy to chop into squares at 1/2 a syn each

Thanks guys,
Only problem I have no scan bran and I'm assuming you can only get it from group? Or can you buy it from the supermarkets?? Does sound good though..
Our consultant gave us the recipe for the chickpea loaf a few weeks ago I could always attempt that.

Tay10r said:
Thanks guys,
Only problem I have no scan bran and I'm assuming you can only get it from group? Or can you buy it from the supermarkets?? Does sound good though..
Our consultant gave us the recipe for the chickpea loaf a few weeks ago I could always attempt that.

Yes from group or holland and Barrett :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We also have a taster night this week so I am going to try to make beef samosas using filo pastry, I have made veg ones in the past so when they are done I will put the recipe on my recipe page!

Thanks. I've just looked at some of your other recipes. If I were to cook the bacon in diet coke tonight and I stored it in the fridge would it still taste nice cold the next day??!

Back