Tastes like fudge

all of them!!!

i'm not as keen on the cranberry one (too sweet for me!) or he orange one (too strong)

but i chop 5 bars (diff flavours) up into little pieces, dedvide equally into 5 freezer bags and popin the freezer.

then, when we watch a film or something i have my own bags of diff choccys, mm, a toffee, then, a peanut, oh, a orange!!

some one told me the tip a while ago - good one hey??! x
great tip....will def try next week....sounds like good substitute for revels ! :));)

I've only tried the malt toffee and I agree tasted like a Cadbury's Curly Wurly, YUM! I only purchased the one and I don't intend to purchase anymore the chewing made me really hungry!!!!

At least with the shakes by adding more water they do fill you up!!! X

yeah, i know what you mean...i've never been able to stop at one in the past! i miss chewing so much though that i really don't think i can live without them ! x :) :) :)

mmm - I love all of the choccie bars (not so keen on cranberry or peanut). I got really excited when I saw talk of a coconut one - never mind :sigh:
xx

i cut mine up into lots and lots of small pieces in a bowl and eat it watching TV in the evening ...it last ages :)

Back