Tastes

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Every few weeks, i get the taste of salt on my lips... how wierd!!!

LMAO..... When i saw you had replied.. i thought you were going to be rude...but, no, can't be that because as of yesterday i am single again!!! hehehe
2HG how rude! **sniggers**

LMAO..... When i saw you had replied.. i thought you were going to be rude...but, no, can't be that because as of yesterday i am single again!!! hehehe

Well.... at least you're putting some practice in for some quality booty in the future :D:eek::D:eek::D:eek:

Nite nite Nic - hey... as least it's not prawn cocktail flava:D

Lmao...nite hunni x ewww prawn cocktail ewwww

hi nic,

i had a salty taste in week one and craved chicken flavoured crisps! i dont even like crisps!

I think its the chicken soup on LT, reminds me of pot noodle without the noodles!

are you on savory with CD or sweet?
Hxx

Its not that i am craving food ... i have it for a few days then it goes! Wierd...then my last (coffee) vanilla shake (which was actually an LT one)last night tasted salty?!??
I have the savoury mainly with the Fores fruits for brekkie, but they dont contain salt, as that would knock you out of ketosis!
Just a wierd little quirk i suppose!

maybe we are just odd ;)

I am thinking of CD too, will wait till i get sick of LT first (if ever) but i think the reintroduction phase is better looking at the web.

worried i'll get hungry on cd though, as they add meals. will have to give some thought to it.

have a great day - dunno what its like there but its freeeeeeezing here today :(

Freezing... shhh dont tell but i am not adding a meal!!!

Naughty girl Nic ;) To be perfectly honest though I'd do the same thing :D

You on cd hun?

No, LT but if I changed and they wanted me to AAM I would just say I had when I hadn't. Considered switching but the idea of counselling totally put me off! Ooh, when's the next WI for you?

hehehe, well you know your bodies needs better than anyone else. I was thinking it might be too much temptation. i think tfr is defo the way to go. you have all your vits and stuff from the shakes, so i'm sure you'll be fine. :O)
:gen125:

No, LT but if I changed and they wanted me to AAM I would just say I had when I hadn't. Considered switching but the idea of counselling totally put me off! Ooh, when's the next WI for you?
My WI's tomorrow!!ekkkkk
My counciller, doesnt really council .. i just go in pay, weigh measure and hop back into the car ...just like the chemist!
Exactly, they can't tell and if LT dont do it ...why should CD they have the same stuff in them!

Back