Tasty Simply Filling Food Diary

Great news on loss! Well done!

Glad you were able to take a bit of a step back and feel more positive about your food choices earlier in the week. It really does sound like you are doing fab.

Brilliant loss! Well done! And avocado is a healthy way to use your pp so as atomic says, don't give yourself a hard time! Have a lovely weekend.

Hi! Feeling quite tired this morning after drinking ALOT of alcohol last night. I never pointed as I just wanted a good time. But I decided to have a 100% SF day and no propoints.

Breakfast - 2 x crumpet. Egg, bacon and beans
Lunch - Tuna salad with new potato
Dinner - it is currently in the slow cooker, beef stew
Snacks - apple, yogurt, banana, homemade frozen blueberry icecream.

+ lots of water.

Have a good day everyone. I'm gonna spend the day watching tv. I hardly ever drink and now I remember why.

Hope your hangover has subsided and you were able to enjoy a nice relaxing day. Food looks brilliant and beef stew is probably exactly what is needed after a heavy night's drinking.

Did your new dress enjoy its first outing?? What did you get in the end?

I am feeling slightly better. Looking forward to bedtime.

I never got a dress in the end. Everything in the shops is too 'the same'
I am bored of it all. I ended up wearing black skinny jeans, wedges and a cool cowboy shirt. It looked casual but kind of dressed up. I hate feeling like I have to dress up.

I've stuck to plan today. Apart fine a big glass of fresh orange earlier. I was desperate.

Back