Tasy tip.

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by fillymum, 27 October 2010 Social URL.

1. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When I make spicey / curried vegetables I add a teaspoon or 2 of mint sauce, gives it a real zing.

What are your zingy tips ????

Last edited: 27 October 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Have you ever made that raw cauliflower salad with sweetcorn and mayo, whenever I go to a get together in Spain its always on the buffet table, think it a Scandinavian dish? just dilute some light mayo down with water and add curry powder and salt and pepper and mix with chopped up cauliflower and tinned sweetcorn. Doesnt sound much but it a really lovely dish even on its own as a snack.

4. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yummy. I love cauliflower so must try that. You could always use 0% fat fromage frei instead of mayo.

5. eye6769

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    That is a good idea, must try that, first time I had it I was like 'what is that' because it looks so plain but really yummy, mind you the cauli works wonders in the bathroom department as well .haha

6. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

with the curry powder would this taste a little like Coronation chicken ?? you could syn some raisins and throw them into it!!

sounds yummy! x

7. eye6769

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I quite like the sound of that Ellebear, may try a small bit with them added rather than ruin the whole batch.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.