Tattoo to represent weight loss

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi, I finally bit the bullet today and whent and got a tattoo to represent my 7 stone loss. I have had a butterfly with 7 stars around it and I am having another 3 stars added in January when I have lost the last 3 stone. I have added a pic in my profile pics. It was my first ever tattoo and it was painful but I love it and it has so much meaning to me as the butterfly means journey, rebirth and new beginning.

Its gorgeous i love it and a brill idea. Well done xxx

Congratulations on your weight loss, that is amazing!

I got a butterfly too btw, to celebrate my rebirth!

Great idea - it's lovely! Well done on your loss!!! :)

Well done on the weight loss it Looks great, similar to mine actually. A little tip, if you get another one get some EMLA creme, it numbs the area, so no pain!:D

just had a look at your pic and your tattoo is lovely, it looks really nice and you've lost so much weight your looking great, you must be feeling really proud of yourself, well done hun x

I can't believe the difference in your starting photo and your most recent, you have done brilliantly zoe.
Love the tattoo, I would be worried about it hurting but now there is a good tip for cream to apply before.
Oh dear, I just loved the cake pictures - shouldn't have looked me thinks x

Thats beautiful, thought about doing something similar, but not as brave as you! Love the whole 'stars for stones' idea. xx

Just like to congradulate you on your weight loss and gorgeous tattoo. I think the stars for stones is a genius idea. I have one on my back also (well shoulder blade to be specific) so i know its kinda sore lol. Id like one on bottom of back once i reach goal too. Also one round my belly button once im brave enough to show it and doesnt disappear into itself!

wow what a great idea , well dont you ! it's got me thinking now bout having one myself although i'd be petrified probably pass out or something! its looks beautiful hun xx

congratulations on your weightloss you have done sooooo well and I love the tattoo, the stars are a lovely idea xx

Thanks girls, I am using Bepanthen cream for the tattoo as an aftercare plan as the tattoo shop swears by it and says it stops if from going scabby. it's not very sore at all which I am pleased with as I really thought it would hurt alot more after it was done.

Wow!! What a huge diff between your starter photo and your current one :D its amazing!!!

Well done!! And i love your tattoo!! :D as said in the comment, good luck on getting the last three stars :D

Your amazing zoe and look fab, love the butterfly. got a long way till I get mine done but still looking forward to it to mark the journey we have done xx

The tattoo is beautiful!

Back