Tattoos - yes or no?

Most def YES!!! I have 15

this is my latest piece on my arm, i want a full sleeve but not prepared to do the underneath of the top of my arm till ive lost more weight

skulls1.jpg

skulls2.jpg

skulls3.jpg

I love them i have 5 although i had a rose on my tummy (when i was 15 lol) which is now a rose bush :eek:
I love to see tats on men too phwoar :)

ejgemmag said:
Most def YES!!! I have 15

this is my latest piece on my arm, i want a full sleeve but not prepared to do the underneath of the top of my arm till ive lost more weight

Looking good! I need to find some pics not got any on my phone. Would love a sleeve but too poor to afford one yet :-( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looking good! I need to find some pics not got any on my phone. Would love a sleeve but too poor to afford one yet :-( x

why ty, ive had this done over a period of time so i can save up for it lol, my friend is an aprentice tattooist so im letting her loose on me soon, cant effin wait!!

ejgemmag said:
why ty, ive had this done over a period of time so i can save up for it lol, my friend is an aprentice tattooist so im letting her loose on me soon, cant effin wait!!

It's really pretty :D I love it!

Hehe I was almost an apprentice, had the promise of the apprenticeship but I had to wait til I was 18 and by then I'd changed my mind completely! Regret it now, but I'm doing something I love so yeah..!

I love them i have 5 although i had a rose on my tummy (when i was 15 lol) which is now a rose bush :eek:
I love to see tats on men too phwoar :)

Lol I too had a rose on my well kinda hip/tummy and altho its not too bad it does have a mahoosive stretch mark running through it lol I love it still tho :)

ejgemmag yours is booootiful! xxx

I've got 4 although been done over 6 sessions as two were added to. I've got 1/2 stone to go before another I said I'd treat myself at 4 stone loss. My cousin who's an alternative model has amazing sleeves whereas mine are on my shoulders, back & bottom of my neck so not visible. Only one I found painful was base of spine & oh it's so addictive!!!!

Love love love tattoos, even better if they are well done and have meaning behind them!

I have:
My parents initials behind my ears
Stars on my upper back/neck
A lotus flower on my lower back (covering my first ever tattoo, a tribal design I got at 17 - big mistake!)
Butterfly/moth with skulls in the middle on the back of each arm
Heart and stars on right wrist (best friend has the same)
A mockingbird on my left shoulder
A pin up girl on a bearskin on my right thigh
A locket and key on the inside of my ankles
Lilies on my right foot
A Biffy Clyro lyric on my right foot

....and breathe!!

Miss.S said:
Love love love tattoos, even better if they are well done and have meaning behind them!

I have:
My parents initials behind my ears
Stars on my upper back/neck
A lotus flower on my lower back (covering my first ever tattoo, a tribal design I got at 17 - big mistake!)
Butterfly/moth with skulls in the middle on the back of each arm
Heart and stars on right wrist (best friend has the same)
A mockingbird on my left shoulder
A pin up girl on a bearskin on my right thigh
A locket and key on the inside of my ankles
Lilies on my right foot
A Biffy Clyro lyric on my right foot

....and breathe!!

Which biffy lyric? I love biffy so I am curious! X

"Time's what we don't have".
It's next to the lilies on my foot which are in memory of my aunt who passed away from breast cancer.
Heard the song and it totally resonated with me, had to get it!!x

I have 3 the first is a small rose on my hip which i got when i turned 18 and 'just because i could' i dont regret it or dislike it dont really have any feelings about it at all its just there and oart of me and who i am

My second is a completely black one looks a but like a snow drop mixed with a tribal design really hard to describe. Thats on my right ankle. I did pick it of the wall and it has no meaning but 9 years later i still love it.

My third was done about 3 years ago and is a love knot on my right wrist its not as pretty as the others but it has meaning as it symbolises never ending love and represents my children. I would like to have their names around it at some point.

Would def love another but i dont have any inspiration yet. I would love someone to design something personal to me but i dint know anyone that could do this. Would orob have something down my back starting from one of my shoulders.

If i ever get my figure back and manage to tone my tummy i will reward myself with a belly button piercing.

is anyone going to post any pictures of these tattoos? im a huge tatto fan and would love to see what people have got done!

Back