Tattoos - yes or no?

jaztattoo.jpg

Jaz Tattoo (last one done)

Woo! Hi Jellyfish- it's you!!!

:bighug:

Yes!
I love this thread :)
I have two -
Chinese symbol for immortal at the top of my back and my starsign Leo on my wrist. My OH has 4.

Love the idea of getting tattoos as weightloss milestones :)
I may do this now

Next I'm getting Robert frost quote down my ankle across my foot

I've always said when I lose weight I will get full back wings....
I want soooooo many more but always didn't get them because I was too big. When I lose weight/ get to target I will be getting them all and I will never let them stretch or become misshapen

Love the idea of getting a target star - I'm gonna steal this idea :)

As for it looking awful when I'm old ( an argument I've heard many times) - I will have them as reminders of my life and will get them out to my grandkids and tell stories :) plus it won't be so bad when practically everyone will have them

Attachments

• image-2267884427.jpg
    image-2267884427.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 46
Cheers!:)

resized the others - so this should work *fingers crossed*
2 attachments, one is Gene Simmons signing the origninal tattoo, and the other is another KISS one :)

Attachments

• genesigning1.jpg
    genesigning1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 58
  • phone026.jpg
    phone026.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 56
Those KISS tattoos are awesome! I don't have any and don't really want any but I do like seeing good ones on other people.

I have 5 tattoos

One on my leg, which has stars and swirly things and flower with six petals each a colour of the rainbow

Two on my right wrist 2starbursting with pink dots (for my two nieces) cos I don't see them a lot and a symbol for LEO for my cousin who seems to be there for me no matter what I go through!

On my Lower back I have a tribal 'tramp stamp' if u will, only I designed it myself and it's actually a circle! Lol

Last buy by no means least and my fave is at the top of my back between my shoulders is Korean writing that says 'yin yang' got this for my partner as I believe she is my total balance in everything I do, we have a core that brings us together but are complete opposites in everything else :)

I would get a tattoo but only something that has meaning.

Getting my next one sorted to be booked in soon, :D Gonna colour my geisha in, then hopefully make a start on my thigh :D

Love this thread :)
Any more pics??

I have decided to get one final one when i get to target, it will either be down my spine starting at my nape or an ankle chain all the way round culminating in a horse on or around my ankle bone. hmm decisions.
Lots of great tatts on here though xxx

Yes :)

Sorry got to be a no from me. :(

Back