Tattoos - yes or no?

Yes from me. I have 2. One at the bottom of my back. Had it over 10 yrs ago and I've had it added to so it's grown over the years. I have a nautical type star at the bottom of the back of my neck. Had this done at Miami ink!! When in Rome. I wasn't on tv though and the guys off the show weren't there which was a shame

image-1878394129.jpg

Tatttttttooooos ?

Ouch! Yes I Have Two Finger Tattoos Tash On My Right Index And Tears On My Left Index and they hurt more than any other ive got my eyeliner semi perm tattooed aswell thats fairly uncomfortable

I want one, thought mum would freak when i told her but she didnt (only put of telling her for 5 years), so hopefully going to get it done soon, had the design drawn for ages. But I did want it on my foot but changed my mind (decided it would be too painful) so now I want it on my left forearm but I think i'd have to have it covered in work so it would be long sleeves or tattoo concealer in work (though is still need to ask my boss see if i would need to hide it). I will get it at some point though, when i decide where and can afford it.

Oooh yay revived tattoo thread :) Have a few would have more if I had the money! Love seeing other peoples coz I'm nosey like that :p x

Sorry to be the party pooper - 3 reasons not to have a tatto...

1. It will hurt you
2. It will cost you
3. You may live to regret it

You've probably guessed - I'm not a fan of tatoos : )

Oh and for anyone getting their first I would say don't bother with a tiny one if you are scared, you expect your first to hurt like hell (it doesn't really I promise) so might as well just go for it as you will no doubt want another one after the first anyway! Ribcage isn't particularly pleasant but everywhere else has been fine, oh and ladies don't go at * week your pain receptors are all messed up (or some technical term lol) so it hurts more. Might try and find some pics of mine x

Sorry to be the party pooper - 3 reasons not to have a tatto...

1. It will hurt you
2. It will cost you
3. You may live to regret it

You've probably guessed - I'm not a fan of tatoos : )

1 - Really doesn't hurt that much.

2 - Pricey if you go to a decent artist (which you should) but lasts way longer than clothes or food or anything else my money goes on :p

3 - If you get a spur of the moment, picked off the wall tattoo from some dodgy artist then yes most probably will regret it, if you put some thought and research into it then most probably not. Or if you get your loved ones name tattooed on your forehead, you should never do that :rolleyes:

Each to their own and all that jazz. x

3 - If you get a spur of the moment, picked off the wall tattoo from some dodgy artist then yes most probably will regret it, if you put some thought and research into it then most probably not. Or if you get your loved ones name tattooed on your forehead, you should never do that :rolleyes:

Thats what I was thinking, I'd never get an off the wall design, it would have to be something special to me, which the one I want very much is.

Thats what I was thinking, I'd never get an off the wall design, it would have to be something special to me, which the one I want very much is.

Go for it Ally and seriously don't worry about the pain it's not that bad at all, I went in the deep end and got a 2 hour session as my first ever tattoo :rolleyes: x

Go for it Ally and seriously don't worry about the pain it's not that bad at all, I went in the deep end and got a 2 hour session as my first ever tattoo :rolleyes: x

Mine would probably take a similar amount of time.

I really don't like them,with one exception,, my hairdresser had eyebrows done when hers dropped out.

I have got 6 :D a devil on my right ankle, a unicorn on my left ankle, a dragon on the bottom of my back, a rose on my hip, the red hot chili peppers logo on my right wrist and a lovely heart flower thing with the hubbys name on the top right of my back. Looooooooooove em all, dont regret em at all (and my oldest 1 is 12 yrs old) gonna get at least 1 more with the 5 kids names on :D I LOVE tattoos :D

I designed one years ago that I'd like... still trying to convince jim that me having a tattoo done FOR ME, somewhere discreet and again FOR ME not for fashion or him or anyone else is a good thing.

Woo tattoo thread :)

I have 0! Plan on getting my first done when I hit target, but will probably have loose skin that I'll need to sort out before I actually get it done, so not the actual day I get to target ;)

I have wanted so many tattoos, but I totally think you should spend some time thinking about the tattoo you're going to get before you go ahead and get it. I would have some really bad tattoos if I had just rushed into it! The ones I'm going to get are ones I have always wanted - you know, the ones you just know you need?! :)

Back