Tattoos - yes or no?

A few of mine remind me of when I was young and stupid really. One is in a really bad state due to a dodgy tattooist and bad location (smack on my stomach). I regret a few of them, and I don't like the way people seem to treat me different when they see them (but perhaps it is in my own head), but otherwise I'm fine with them. The only time you can see some of them is if I wear sleeveless tops or vest tops, otherwise nobody knows :) If I wear a bikini though, I'm screwed! Piercings on the other hand........:D

HAHA! Piercings freak me out. I can't watch anyone play with/put stuff in/take stuff out of their piercings.

It makes my skin crawl. But if you want piercings go for it. Just don't make me touch them.

xx

I'm not sure, I can't say yes or no!

I don't like big ones on women, little hearts, flowers, butterflies maybe but not big sleeves - just my opinion, I don't think it's pretty.

I like to see men with big arms with the black tribal type tattoos all over. I don't like the "arm bands" which were popular a while back.

I love to watch Miami/London/NY Ink etc with the likes of Kat Von D, some of the stuff on there is phenomenal.

Would I have one? I'd love a very little one somewhere out of sight but I doubt I'd ever have one done!

I love to watch Miami/London/NY Ink etc with the likes of Kat Von D, some of the stuff on there is phenomenal.

Me too! I must have seen pretty much every episode of Miami Ink and LA Ink now. Was even lucky enough to pay a visit to Miami Ink last year :D

Ooo did somebody mention piercings? 15 and counting ;) lol x

The right tattoo on the right person looks amazing. I have stars on the top of my back, which people are always suprised about if they see them, but even my great nana who is 99 likes them and thinks they suit me. David Beckham looks out of this world hot, but the same tattoos on most other men would look awful!

Some of my patients have tattoos which make me chuckle, one has a long list of women dotted around his body, and randomly the name duncan on his wrist which he did himself in prison?! Another has a huge peacock on his thigh, not brilliantly done but so ironic as we have loads of peacocks on the grounds and he is terrified of them :)

228719_6128552582_556677582_302124_4922_n1.jpg

x

Last edited:
A maybe from me. I have 2 small ones at the top of my arms and a bigger one going from shoulder to elbow on right upper arm. I haven't said no to getting more but I haven't had a tattoo in last 13 years so probably wont.

Thing is, I've gone from pierced tattooed punk/rock chick to 1950s style. My tattoos just don't look right anymore....

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I'm not sure, my DH is covered in em, sleeves on his arms, Queen on one leg and 'woodland creatures' on the other, some pretty dodgy ones on his back and a japanese death mask on his head (he currently has a full head of hair but not sure how long that will last being married to me) the worst one is his exes name tattooed on his left ring finger.... tried to get it lasered off for the wedding but the fella who lasered it bodged it up so now just scarred.

I have none, and thats the way it wil stay x

The right tattoo on the right person looks amazing. I have stars on the top of my back, which people are always suprised about if they see them, but even my great nana who is 99 likes them and thinks they suit me. David Beckham looks out of this world hot, but the same tattoos on most other men would look awful!

Some of my patients have tattoos which make me chuckle, one has a long list of women dotted around his body, and randomly the name duncan on his wrist which he did himself in prison?! Another has a huge peacock on his thigh, not brilliantly done but so ironic as we have loads of peacocks on the grounds and he is terrified of them :)

228719_6128552582_556677582_302124_4922_n1.jpg

x

Stunning!

Love 'em! Don't have one myself....yet! OH's Dad told him never to trust a woman with a tatoo.....!!!!! XXX

Forgot to be mentined they have to be spelt correctly.

Nothing worse than seeing your mates with Live and Hat tatooed on their fingers:eek:

Forgot to be mentined they have to be spelt correctly.

Nothing worse than seeing your mates with Live and Hat tatooed on their fingers:eek:

You know you are a fool( nicest possible interpretation )...........you make me giggle.

Paul knows better than to ask now......just looks at me and says..........Steve making you giggle again lol !!!!

hugs xxxxx

I have two tattoos one of Winnie the Pooh floating with a balloon on my shoulder that I forget is there, and the most recent one of a butterfly on my wrist that I had done to mark my weight loss. I am planning to have at least one more but am waiting for inspiration to strike as to what it will be.

It always leaves me a bit bemused when people try to discourage others from having them done because they will one day get old and think they look rubbish, surely having permanent (as permanent as anything flesh based can be, anyway) reminders of things that motivated you to get them cant be a bad thing - by the time I get to old, if I am lucky enough, my body is going to be pretty knackered and ravaged anyway, so whos going to care? They will just amuse me and remind me of my youth!

I have two, one on the bottom of my back which i got when i was 16 and one on my foot which i got at 21 on holiday in faliraki last yr.. regret them both :( had the one on my foot redone and it loos better than it did but i wish ild put more thought into what i wanted, like my bf he has a sleeve and other tattoos and they look really nice on him

Back