Tattoo's

you should go on bmezine.com, and look at the lettering section of the tattoo website. or you could just go in to a tattoo studio and talk to the artist about what kind of script you are interested in and im sure they'd be happy to help you out with choosing a style :) look at the flash books while you're in there too x
Thank you i'll take a look

I LOVE tattoo's.. I'm a huge fan and want quite a few more including stars up my side, something on the back of my neck and on my shoulders and something on my wrist.. Doing the modelling though it's to risky as it may put some photographer off :(

Funny how each tattoo has a meaning for us all. I have a butterfly on my lower back with decoration and 2 baby butterflies each side. It now symbolised my daughter as the big butterfly and my twins as the baby butterflies. I am also interested in having their initals designed on my wrist but being no artist I cant get it right :-(

You're right I think everyone I know with tattoos has had them for a reason. The one on my shoulder is flowers, I had that done for my wedding because I didn't want to carry a bouquet. The one on my foot is 50's flowers with my hubby's name over it. I had that done when we got engaged. My husband has a Sex Pistols album cover on his back because he's an old boy punk and for him it represents his way of life and something that shaped him into the man he is now.

We bought my step daughter a tattoo for her for her 18th, we are now the best parents that ever lived as far as her friends are concerned. lol

I LOVE tattoo's.. I'm a huge fan and want quite a few more including stars up my side, something on the back of my neck and on my shoulders and something on my wrist.. Doing the modelling though it's to risky as it may put some photographer off :(

Become an alternative model :D the more mods the better!

I have 4 of them. My daughters name on my wrist, also a cross design on the wrist, a blue angel on my left ankle and a large bumble bee on my left hand.
When I get down to an ideal weight I would like a celtic horse design on my other ankle. I have a pierced nose ears and tragus. And I am 46 yrs.

I've been having my tattoos gone over in the past year or so as they'd faded quite a bit and I wasn't entirely happy with them (not covered just made brighter and evened up a bit). I think it's made me fall in love with tattoos all over again and now have big plans for more when I reach goal weights.

So far the only one I can say that caused serious pain was on my hand, the joints
were not a fun place to get done

I'm going to have my first tatt done in the new year, when I am almost at goal. I have been thinking about one for many years but never could muster up the courage to have it done. Its to mark my achievement of losing so much weight and I want it on the inside of my left forearm so that I can see it and be reminded of my achievements. I am toying with several designs at the moment - Stars and/or Cherry Blossoms (one for each for stone that I have lost) or a small Wonder Woman figure. Of course this plan changes all the time - but I have a few more months to make up my mind. I am even toying with the idea of having one design ie Stars/Flowers on my arm and still having the Wonder Woman on my thigh !! :D Cannot wait to get it done and I expect that they will not be the only ones :D :D

I have the below on my right arm - just had more done last weekend but not got an up to date photo yet. Next part is to get a big mauri style lizard on the inside of my upper arm!

4225789293_82648394c3_m.jpg

Figured even if I reach my target weight, my arms are not going to shrink dramatically - so I have not let potential weght loss stop me!

I have 3 tattoos atm. I have my next 7 planned and drawn out already....just need to save up the money for them.

I have my starsign with a pink flower in the design on the inside of my left ankle. My mum has the same tattoo in the same place coz we're the same starsign :)

3 star outlines on the inside of my left wrist with my sister and 2 brothers initials in each one.

And then a black swirly thing with 2 blue and purple flowers on my right foot. Thats it in my avatar pic!

Hi I have a half sleeve and shoulder japanese tattoo, I was only going to have something on the small side but hey what the hell. Is anyone attending tattoo Freeze this year?

Attachments

• image-2407760714.jpg
    image-2407760714.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 107
  • image-3065318915.jpg
    image-3065318915.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 115
  • image-1319964251.jpg
    image-1319964251.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 102
  • image-350698189.jpg
    image-350698189.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 109
  • image-2926749555.jpg
    image-2926749555.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 112
  • image-1004388661.jpg
    image-1004388661.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 104
I got my first tattoo last April, at the ripe ol age of 28 lol.

I thought long and hard about what/where and decided finally on 3 stars across my right foot, just below the toes.

I got a small star all black for my little black spaniel, a large nautical star in black and white for my Grandpa, and a medium star, just outline for my white and black spaniel!

i love them!

i could design a tattoo for you miss jelly tot if you want some help or just give u some ideas of what you like and what you dont H*bomb love the half sleeve im looking to get something similar myself once ive hit my target weight as a reward plus t gives me time to design it :)

I have 13 but one of them is a full wrist/hand piece as well as a tonne of piercings :)

I LOVE tattoos... used to be into my piercings, but after my second scaffolding I gave up, the cartilage healing time is too painful! I'm on my 7th tattoo which is covering up an old tribal thing I got on impulse a few years ago... my biggest one yet a lotus flower about A4 size, got my third and final sitting in November, the colour purple is sore and could only stick a 2 hour sitting so another 2 hours and its done! Colours are def more painful, as I have a black/shaded dagger about the same size on my back done in 3 hours with no fuss. My body is a canvas and I look forward to losing the weight and being able to show some of it off :) anyone engage me in tattoo talk and I can go on for hours.... sorry about that >.<

I have 5 at the moment plans for 3 more when I get the funds. Mine are small as I never see to commit to a bigger design! Though I would like a large one, one day.

I only have one and it's the crest of the football team that i love. when i had it done the Tattoo artist who did moaned all the way through about how he hates doing such crap tats on people :) I do want more but they are bloody expensive!

Back