taybarn

Hi have found a great place to eat out its called the taybarn an all you can eat, They do jkt potatoe,mushy peas,beans,rice, salad, carvery meat, chicken, gammon, veg, fruit salad. If interested just put taybarn in search engine and it will tell you where nearest one is to you.;)

I loooooveee taybarns!!!! It's reasonably priced and healthy too! At my taybarns you can watch everything being cooked aswell so you can keep your eye on sneakily added fats and oils!! Enjoy x

My brother and his family keep saying they're going to take me there.

As they live near Barnsley it'll probably be the same one that you've been to Freespirit.

LOVE this place! I do think it is surprisingly healthy considering its an all you can eat. Not been in a while though as our nearest is Wigan i think.

I'm not going to commit here - suffice to say it is all down to the clientele and their behaviour!

Awful experience in South Shields:(

I went to the south shields one and was ok would like to try metro one

As i say it might have just been an unlucky couple of experiences when I visited as it seemed that all the Chavbag Macdougalls were out with their families running wild and on a competition to spoil, soil and waste as much food whilst their little darlings went running into people who were trying to carry food & drink!

Hopefully the Gateshead one is better staffed/organised.

Last edited:
Wow i have just looked at their website the nearest one to us is Coventry though and thats more than an hours drive boo hiss lol
What a fab idea though they have loads of places like this in florida I wondered when it would take off here. My fave place to eat is Crown carveries for £3.65 for a carvery you cant beat it lol
xxx

We are going on Saturday on the way back from Birmingham , looking forward to it! Not looking forward to the 3 hour drive back from there though!

Back