tazbabe's show and tell

Good afternoon folks!!
Marty is working today, I had a nice lay-in. Mum woke me up calling up that breakfast was on the go...
Just been reading a post about hairy bits...interesting indeed.
Just about to head outside to find things to do, such as tidying the outhouse, as it's a hell of a mess in there..

Have a good day folks!!

Last edited:
Morning folks:D

Mornig S&M, dry and sunny here, but clouds are coming over now

24.gif
day off today, one only, back tomorrow for 4. but the sun is shining!!!!! just for me :) i've been outside since early playing in the garden, just came in for brekkie (cooked by steve) now having a coffee, and going back out soon.
weight is up and down up and down, up and down......
going to join in the 14 weekes induction ass kicking hooha and see if it gets me sorted.

ooh hope you are playing nicely :D and steve is very good cooking you breakfast xxx

Hi Marty, and Steve of course, been gorgeous all day today here but it is now absolutely chucking it down!

24.gif
the rain is set to return, how lucky was i to get sunshine on my day off!

i keep falling asleep in the evenings with the lappy on my knee, working hard and playing hard at the mo, so not posting as much, but life is fine!

Morning Guys, we had a nice day untill about 6ih, then it pissed down all evening

Same here, horrible today so far though looks like it might be brightening now. Any more puppy thoughts????
:D

hello :) the sun is out here for a change!

Back