tazbabe's show and tell

24.gif
boys and girls, have a great weekend!

Morning all:D. Have a good one!

evening!

had a nice weekend here, spent yesterday offroading, then a party in the evening (well, we got home at nine, then out again at half nine, we were a bit late!) then today we have been to see our new puppy, she is just gorgeous! (but forgot to take a pic!)2 weeks old now, we can bring her home at the end of july :)

the weather is so depressing, i am sick of rain and clouds!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bugger on no piccies - and no sun!!! But just think of all the babies, and land and space you have and pity us in our terraced house lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Guys, it's boiling here again today

Hiya guys - hot and sticky here Actually some rain would be a relief! (and no dont blame me everyone when it does rain lol;) )

Good to hear Marty - and you can hang onto it for a while, I need London to cool down! :) Got no sleep last night...bah humbug...

Morning guys, we are down to a more normal 17C here now, it was nice but I'm pleased it's cooler.

Has been a gorgeous morning here but we are due rain this evening, and sure enough it is beginning to cloud over :(

Hello my lovlies - hope you are all well:D

24.gif
back on nights. (so of course the sunshine has arrived here, blasting in through my bedroom window all day)

lost 1lb last week, so thats pleasing me. good job something is! lol.

is everyone well? life kind?

hey hon :) well done on the loss love !

Great news on the scales going the right way for you - ya boo sucks to having to sleep while the sun shines!!!

Back