TBSx LL Journey...

Have a good weigh in!!!

Hi cupcake, I am on milk in next couple of weeks but im gonna ask if i can not do milk... i dont want to do it really.... im happy enough without the milk. I think il just stick to the water tbh.

OMG i ahte it when i run out of water flavouring i wince as i neck back plain old water.
Good luck for tomo as well xxxx

Aw I love my new pet name, cupcake lol :D

I spoke to my LLC about the water she said that as a counsellor she cannot advise me not to do it so it very much is my decision. I am going to have it in my tea but not in my shakes, decision made! ;)

I am such a clown some times, totally forgot the water flavouring so a week and a half without it now, hey ho! It wont kill me!

I lost 2lb since Tuesday so pleased with that! :D XX

Hey lady t. Sorry been so long since I've caught up with your diary. I've gone threw and kept thinking of things to write back but forgot them all now haha. You've been doing amazing tho and don't worry too much about wi tonight you know it's not been a full week and just think how great the wi next week will be with and extra few days added on :).
In regards to the special guy then as long as you feel and act possitive and amazing and sexy you will project that and he will feel the same :) plus look at you your stunning! Can't imagine you ever being blonde tho your dark hair is beautiful. Your pic reminds me of an actress in greys anatomy! Are you secret Hollywood?? Lol mini mins resident celeb haha.
Loving the comment about wearing your skirt inside out so people can see the 12 label haha 'oops is it really inside out, I hadn't noticed hehehe' and I'll agree with you about weebles she is hilarious. The vibrator comment haha.
Keep up the good work Hun oh and the pains in the chest just monitor those incase it's not constipation if it happens too frequently might wanna get it checked out. Not that I'm trying to scare you it prob is nothing at all just that I had gall stones when I was 16 and it was a pain in my chest stomach area but it was excruciating I'm sure you would know the difference
X

Hey my lovely no need to apologise!

I lost 2lb which I am pleased with it will be interesting to see what my next WI will show a week on Tuesday! :D

I am going to look stunning, give him one of my cheeky smiles knowing it will send him weak at the knees ;)

I was blonde for a long time, people told me not to go dark, will see if I can pop the picture on here somewhere so you can see the diffrence. I am happy darker though, not sure why!?! Aw love your Hollywood & celeb comments, thank you gorgeous, you say the nicest of things and never in a million years would I expect anyone to say anything like that to me :D I am buzzing! x

Weebles, well what can I say, she is soooooo funny I love reading her diary!

Thanks for the heads up in the Gall stones, I am not ure what was wrong with me that day, its all gone now, but thank you!

Have a great weekend xx

Well done huni. You're rocking!
:)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Oh yes please. Show us a pic of the blonde you!
I have to say I miss being blonde so think that might be on cards when I go home for Easter.

hi lady t and all the others
i have read thro your diary from start to finish
it gave me plenty of food for thought no pun intented lol
you are all doing so well it is very inspiring
i am on day 4 of w8 very similar to ll i think
i am hopeing i can stay strong as sat has always been a treat nite no matter what diet i was on
hope you all have a good weekend lesley x

Hi & welcome, can I call you Lesley I dont like the thought of calling you largelesley and you are soon going to have to change it when the weight drops off hunny ;)

Ooo would like to hear how you get on with your diet, whats involved with it. Its not one I am familiar with to be honest, do you get any counselling. Sorry questions questions lol

Well Sat night can stil be treat night just not involve food as the treat. I no longer see food as a treat now I like to pamper myself instead much more satisfying and makes me feel good about myself. I never think about what I would have been doing before just about where I am heading.

Good luck, it will soon be your forst WI, how exciting!

Have a brill weekend xx

Oh yes please. Show us a pic of the blonde you!
I have to say I miss being blonde so think that might be on cards when I go home for Easter.

Hey gorgeous, hope you are well.

I will see if I can do put a blonde pic up, I am not the most technical of people lol :D you are one of those lucky people that both colour suits you really well. :D

I am pleased with the loss, it is coming off which is amazing. One of my colleagues from work has been doing WW for probably 6months more than me and has just hit 2.5 stone, which is great and I am chuffed for her but it made me see the bigger picture of my weight loss and how quick it has been and also how the couselling will give me the right platform to stay at a weight that I am happy with for the rest of my life. Ok so I know I will need a little kick up the bum sometimes but still!

xx

Mags, just added a picture of me when I was blonde on my profile in photo album. xx

No honey. Can't see any pics :(
Try to attach it to the thread. X

Day 67

Had a lovely day today! First things forst, got weighed and lost 2lb. I am happy as it is saturday today and I was only weighed on Tuesday. Cant grumble at that it will be very interesting to see how I do when I get weighed a week on Tuesday! I cant believe the percentage weightloss, I remember being at WW and thinking omg I am never going to hit 5% look at me now 16.74% of my bodyweight has gone and yes it is forever!!! I am nearly half way to my goal which is another achievement in my eyes. Actually every week I feel like I have achieved something from LL. I feel so positive about this and how it can change my life forever and also allow me to finally gain control. :)

I asked about the milk week and the cousellor advised she cant tell me what to do only give me the advice and support, which is fair. I wouldnt expect her to say do this or do that! So with the chat I had with her in mind I have decided when the milk week arrives, which is soon. I will just have it in my tea, not becuase I am worried about the affect it will have on my loss, for me it si strictly about the fact that I love my shakes now and if I have milk in them and love them even more it will be so difficult to go back to water. Thats my thinking behind the milk week.

I also had my nails done today, love the 'ME' time it gives me. Quality!! :) They are now a lovely shade of dark red, quite sultry looking.

Also went to a local shopping centre to do a spot of clothes shopping I have a new found passion for it. Bought a lovely John Rocha mac as my coat is far to big now and I wanted something for the spring evenings. Also bought some magic underwear (it'll be magic if I an get into it lol) a little bolero jacket and a lovely bag that my daughter is going to pay for as a Mothers Day present for me. :)

The house smelt gorgeous when I came in my sons girlfriend had cooked spag bol, mmmm looked as good as it did smelt.

I find myself watching lots of food programmes, I actually have to confess before LL I was a compulsive chicken ding girl, which is anything that goes in the microwave and ususally it was chicken! :) When I am allowed to eat again I am definately going to put more effort into the food I eat and prepare it fresh. The thing is I always thought cooking was a long and tedious task with ingredients I didnt ususally have but that isnt the case some of the finest dishes are made with simple fridge and cupboard ingredients.

Going to have a quiet night in as the kids are all out. Hope you all have a good evening and for those of you intrigued to see me as the blonde I was check out my photo album xx

Mags I put it on the thread and it was masive lol scared the living daylights out of me, let me see what I can do with it :):):)

Last edited:
48384-albums3066-picture18062.jpg

Aw thanx Mags, I do prefer the dark hair though!! xx

You look amazing in both colours honey :)

I see it!! WOW, that is You?!?! We are defo not speaking now...LOL

You are one HOT lady!! You look good in both colours? So envious.

What colour was that anyways? like a platinum blonde?

I need hair and make up help....as I have no clue on what or how to apply anything.

BTW, congrats on the loss!! Yet you give me another reason :( LOL

Back